The despaire

Hello!

it is I, Margaret and You're probably all hating me right now for not updating sooner but I was drowning in homework and suffering from a sever case of laziness...

(a bunch of imaginary knifes being thrown...)

Ok, ok! I deserve it ...

Anyway this probably has a bunch of mistakes in it but I really wanted to updated...

Back on the island, I rushed past the mob of wild changewing, ignoring their questioning glares, and headed straight for my cabin. As soon as the door close behind me, I started to pace up and down trying to remember where exactly I saw that dragon before, it was on the end of my tongue...

I heard a soft purr coming from the balcony, I turned and saw Toothless playfully looking at me, one of my many notebooks in his mouth.

- Toothless I don't have time for this buddy! I said playfully walking towards the dragon struggling to take the note book.

- Grrrrrowwwleiiing

- Give it back!

With a finale annoyed glare the night fury gave up and let the book slide of it tongue.

- Oh come on that's disgusting!

- Growel growel! He said mimicking me

After whipping the saliva I was about to put it on one of my desk when I noticed it was one of my earliest "manly" journal. (yes they do existe!)

I couldn't resist, quickly I opened the what was once a leather cover (now more of a slobbery mess) and started reading...

"Argh, another day at the arena, seriously it was torture! I can't believe I wanted to become a dragon slayer, just the thought of killing a dragon made me hurl, plus I sooooo bad at it! At least today we got to do something fun and not, you know involving dragon killing, we got to study the GREAT BOOK OF DRAGONS but come on they barely had any info on the creatures! I mean except for a couple like the Gronkel, Monstrous Nightmare or even the SCREAMING DEATH who was one of the feared dragon on berk there're were even tail of its (glory) ... it seemed pretty impressive if you asked me, looked like whispering death but was ten times the size, only hatch every hundred years.... That's just plain crazy! Anyway for the other more rare dragons, there was much less information! Most of the categories were just filed with bunch of unknown... like that drawing of a huge dark scale dragon named the Deathglare, the villager's had some legends about it pretty fare fetch to me though...I mean they could at least have tried to study them a bit, but no they were too busy killing them, to actually use their brains for once!"

The page ended there but I had all the info I needed, a dragon who looked like a weird hydride in between a lion and a dark scaled lizard, so scary I would have probably called it's glare deadly, there couldn't be that much around now there?

But that also meant going back... on...on Berk for more information on the creature... NO, he couldn't he promised never to go back on that hellish Island! ....

No, there had to be another way, another way to get that info without putting my one foot on that god forbidden place...

- Toothless! Let's go meet an old friend! he screamed to the dragon who looked confused not having followed his mental conversation...

yep very bad chapter but hey i'll just have to make a better one!

IN other news I need your help, I need you to create villains, they can already existed (marvel, dc, Disney, heck even universal...) but you can even create your own!

I have some ideas of my own but I do steel need your help!

Thanks guys! Love you all especially since you put up with my slow and bad writing!