Remember me?

How are all my beautiful people doing today?

So this is chapter...9... Yup definitely chapter 9!

So this chapter is called remember me because the person Hiccup went to for help knows him very well and they had adventures together, NO NOT THOSE KIND OF ADVENTURES... you weird twisted minds... Anyway so I'm probably going to make a chapter where they talk about it more...

On with the chapter!

Dark that was all he could see, nothing else, not even his hand when he waved it in front of his face! He was just going down the stairs feeling endlessly blind not knowing his destination ...

Gobber

Since HE left, nothing was the same not even our little dragon problem! Ever since, the attacks had gotten more and more ruthless and more resent each time! More Vikings weir send to the infirmary by the na'sty little buger, almost like they were now trained to be perfect killing machines! To make things even worse, we had news about some sort of vigilante saving the capture dragons we sold to other island (that is when we actually managed to capture one of the nasty creatures!).

The youngest Vikings on their side, have gotten darker and darker growing up in these dark time for us all... Usually a Viking parent would have been proud of his little lad growing to be a tuff warrior, bu't now it'was just getting sad...

Astrid became by far the best fighter of us all, but when you talked to her she was never completely there. Like a part of her was just gone, pouf disappeared like Hicc... sigh... The other weir just worse the twins rarely joked or exploded things now a days...

Snoutlout well became an emotionless fighter always making sure that everyone wasn't doing too bad. Not to mention his face always grey and tired, which made him look like one those living dead...

Fishlegs... Well he was everything but the same little nerdy kid I trained all these years ago! He was now a full grown fighter, cruel, soulless, and pitiless. He's favorite way to daze an opponent was to crush him under his weight (which was mostly muscle now, not much fat in there.... ) heck even got tattoos... (Mark the plural here)

But they weir definitely the best warriors, working together like a well-oiled machine, challenging the opponent knowing of their coming victory. They lead the village through survival which for us was now one of the greatest victories. It was just sad really, the mighty Vikings brought on their knees by a bunch of stupid dragons.

Hiccup's POV

Finally! I could see the light at the end of the tunnel and for once in my... let say complicated life! I ran to it!

As I durst out, into the light, I squeezed my eyes shut blinded by the over greeting light. As I got used to it I took note of my surroundings. I was in a hallway, a very white hallway... It was made of marble very well crafted if you want my opinion. At the end there was a wall marked by a huge dragon logo, which created a nice pop of green! When I finally decided it was safe enough to walk around, I heard a piercing noise, like someone cutting the wind in half...

I had just enough time to see an arrow coming straight at me! I quickly moved out of the way letting it pierce the closing door behind me.

"Next time it won't be a warning shot! So please show yourself out!" a familiar voice said or should I say, yelled.

"You call that a warning shot? You almost made a very unnecessary and mortal hole through my forehead!" knowing my friend wouldn't recognise me after 3 years...

I mean I had change a lot since then, I wasn't that same skinny and clumsy 15 year old who ran from home! Since them I learned how to fight, how to hunt, even learned a few languages one of them being dragonies... But the thing is, she did not know that!

'' kateillia (by the way you pronounce Katellia like this: Kate-e-le-a, it may be a strange name but where she comes from it extremely known, you'll understand if I someday writhe about her story...) It's me Hiccup!"

"How do I really know it's really you? "she ask tears peaking in her gold eyes but restrained by her will.

"Hum... you could ask me a question only I would know?"

She looked at me through her green mask not sure if she could trust me or not... But she gave in, pulling the string of her bow a bit tighter she asked:

"What happened to my brothers and sisters?"

I took a deep breath making sure not to come out too harsh, I knew she didn't tell a lot of people what really happened to her family... only a couple knew the truth and I was sadly one of them...

"He killed them in front of you when you were three'' I finally let out

She froze looking at me with tears in her gold eyes...

"Hiccup!" she straight to me lowering her bow, but she then slapped me, suddenly looking extremely mad! "It's been three freaking years! Do you even know how worried I was? You don't write nothing not even a little sine of life!"

"I'm sorry I've been busy actually, really busy, but as much as I would love catching up with you I really need a favor... and I'm actually in quite a hurry!"

"You wouldn't be Hiccup if you weren't always in a hurry, now would you..." I blushed, she sigh and stepped back a little "so what do you need this time? Metal scrap, leather, a new book?"

"Actually I need information regarding a certain dragon who's kind eating islands..."

Her eyes widened "Hum... okay I'll see if I have anything, follow me."

After a couple of turns (God this place was huge!) we ended up in a large library big enough to hold three full grown monstrous nightmares with ease.

After a couple hours of searching through the dragon section we found not a single trace of information on the dragon in question.

"Well Hiccup I'm sorry but according to my library your dragon doesn't exist, it's not like my people are big on dragon anyway and we don't even have some flying around... I'm really sorry!"

My mind was racing, if Kate. didn't have the information that meant the only way to get it was to go back to... to... argh I can't even think of it! It was too much I wanted to barf the only reason they kind liked me in the end was because I was pretending to be someone else, someone I did not want to be...

But I had no choice, if it meant saving the dragons and my new home, I had to do it...

I had to go back!

Holy Dragon lord! what a chapter...

So if you guy's have questions or are mixed up please ask away i'm an open book as long as it doesn't include spoilers for this story!

And please review or give some ideas, I love answering those and getting better!