The end nearing...

Hello everyone long time no see hein?

well about that, I'm truly sorry! You see I have a lot of basketball these days and also have a lot of projects, for instance, I'm making a web series and I just finished casting! Also, the exam week is coming up...really I bearly have time to do anything! 

last thing before you get to read on if any of you are writers do download Grammarly it's amazing for autocorrect! 

As Astrid pulled Toothless out of Hiccup's view, he turned to face the rest of the group. 

"You better wish HE is not there." Hiccup said in a low whisper 

"who's "he"?" asked dumbly Tuff 

"A couple of years back, one of the nearby islands elected a new chief. He turned to bad influences and we... disagreed on some things, mostly everything actually" I was tapped on the shoulder 

"Hands,"  Astrid said coming back from her little 'walk'. I complied. The Viking girl started chaining my wrist. 

"Is this really necessary?" He asked annoyed, she simply looked at him. he sighed "fine... you were planning on giving me my weapons right... right?" I said in an insisting tone

"I think you'll be just fine without your stuff." she said with a scowl as she tightened my chains painfully, I yanked back

"Look, if I'm going to help your little village, you will have to give me the things I need to survive" He stepped forward leaning slightly, his breath tickling her nose. "I'm not dying today, but I can't say the same for you and your village," He said all to calmly 

As soon as she phased out of her surprise, Astrid pushed him down on his knees, taking the chains back "Fine you'll get what you want but don't you ever touch me again'or threaten my people .... ever" she turned and pulled the chains forcing me to my feet. I followed suit. 

After getting my stuff, we marched to the forest's edge and entered without looking back. 

Astrid's pov

We marched through the forest in silence, aware of every sound and movement the group made, I decided it was best to keep Hiccup close to me, just to be sure he didn't get any funny ideas, but I guess I was just being paranowed, as long as we had that dragon of his I had a feeling he wouldn't risk it. Hiccup really seemed fond of the beast.... 

I mentally sigh, what happened to him? Hiccup or I guess he wasn't really Hiccup now was he? Maybe I should just call him Damon from now on...I glanced at the hooded figure next to me.

The man that walked by my side was tall, muscular and scared, not like the guy I knew all those years ago, a scrawny, clumsy kid... Don't get me wrong, when that damned mask was finally off, I was so relieved and happy, he wasn't dead! 

At first, it almost felt like a dream my Hiccup was alive and home, but then I woke up, I was on my own again because he wasn't Hiccup, that man who stood next to me devoted of emotion was not the blacksmith I had a crush on. No, he had changed so much it was like a totally new person had come back, a stranger.  

He was with the enemy now, allied with the ones who killed his own mother and countless more Vikings I bore to count, he was a traitor, he was merely the ghost of the man he was... and yet seeing him again, made my heart jump...