Friends among foes

Hi everyone! Long time no see... Sorry about that lot's of things to yell about. Anyway my updates should be more regular since basket ball season is at it's end. Anyway, if you have any questions please ask I know it's been a while...
Hiccup's pov
Hiccup turned to the new party a wild smile blooming on his broken face. He ran forward, his differently abled leg not slowing him down as he moved people out of his way.

Almost reaching the cliff, he suddenly froze his back straightening to a silent spot where was hovering the metal tip of a sword, the previous SLASHING sound telling him exactly what it was.

Not too surprisingly, for he'd been in the same position a million time since his grand comeback, he glanced back and saw none other than his father.  Even with the stern look masquerading on his all too loving  father's face, he knew Stoic was lost, not sure how to act towards his son, Hiccup knew his expression was just for show...

The rider could see all the fear and uncertainty darkening his eyes, screaming to get out as the iron pressed on his son's leather covered back.

A low chuckle escaped Hiccup's dying smile "Go ahead FATHER, kill me, it's not like i haven't crossed path with the cloaked reaper before?" he turned to the sky "Hear that death? This might be the day our little game of cat and mouse finally ends!"

He felt his dad's grip falter, shaking like a leaf in autumn.

Seizing his chance, he turned and pulled out his own metal weapons to move his dad's sword, but was stopped when a cold warmth persona landed between the two.

As his father walked to his death preparing an attack on the mystery figure, he quickly, and without a second thought, leaped above the white haired man who interrupted the fight and grunted "don't".

"But Hiccup, he tried to_" the stranger said confused lowering his staff.

" I don't care, your not going down that path again, aspecialy with what's coming our way!"

"What's going on? Who are you?" Yelled my father in my back now lowering his weapon.

"Why are you stopping me? I was just going to knock him out or at least keep him down..." The white haired warrior said ignoring his friend's dad.

"BECAUSE JACK!" He took a breath calming his shaking hands "Because I know the only way to keep my father down is with a more definitive way and I do not, we do not need to see you going through it all again! I'm not losing anybody again." He said shaking and plunging back to his memories...

The look in jack's eye soften to one of pity. "Hic, I'm sorry i didn't_"

" Let us through you bath deprived idiots!" A familiar voice yelled across the crowd.

He turned around he got a glimpse of a furious red head moving thought the sea of, like she had yelled earlier, unwashed vikings. Forgetting all about his father and previous events he pushed people out of his way left and right, desperate to meet up with the yelling girl and his friends probably following close behind.

As soon as he got sight of her characteristic heavy blue gown covered in diverse golden armor and her crowned head, he leaped and in a blind joy hoisted her up by the waist, ignoring her yelped of suprise, and spun her in the air a mad smile stretching across his face. "Merida!!!!" He said on a tone none of the berkians ever heard him use.

"Hiccup!?" She responded like she wasn't sure it really was him. He put her to the ground still not letting her go. He needed to keep her close, he needed to make sure he wasn't alone with those people... He needed to be sure. " It's been so long, what happened to you?" She said cupping his face in her hand and brushing new scars and fresh cut with her tumbs.