Behind the facade...

Hey, guy's I hope you like the update! I really had a hard time putting it into my schedule (you not only I'm y working on writing, my many projects, doing basketball and going to school, I now also work so yeah! fun times at sport expert!) But I managed and here I am anyway enough talking.

have fun

3rd persons pov

Sirenya rushed forwards ready to taste blood. 

Hiccup knew she would do that, she alway's had that improbability in her action. Sure she alway's tried to keep in mind the outcome of her decisions but in a way she still was reckless, like in this situation...

 Oh well, I guess the plan had changed...

You see he knew charging the enemy would provoke 2 things, one leaving an opening in our defence, something he didn't mind too much and could take care of, but it would also make the berkians want to fight... And that well he couldn't really cope with. Sure he didn't like them but seeing the upcoming massacre, he couldn't help but feel pity, stupid emotions...

So that what made him raise his sword to stop Snotlought from charging. The bullies looked at him with a questioning glare. "stay here and try not to die" he said in an emotionless calm.

"but what about_," Tuff said pointing to Hiccup's friend who had just jumped like a grasshopper to dodge an incoming blade. The rider looked at the girl quickly analysing her movements, she seemed to be fine, attacking wildly but still keeping up a nice discreet defensive. He briskly smirked at the view of Sirenya's maniacal smile. Yeah, she had everything under control...

"She is fine," He said returning to his cold unfriendly self. He pierced a soldier's abdomen, stopping him from attacking the group under his protection. "SO like I was saying,  you stay here and try not to die, I'll get our escape 'arrangements' while Sirenya distracts our hosts" he left the troop behind and slowly made his way to the middle of the ship. 

From behind he heard Tuffnut exclaim like he had just solved the world's greatest problem. "so that's what all the knocking from earlier was, you were finding an escape route!" Hiccup was actually impressed, he had paid attention to details... He started not to hate the guy as much as the others at least he had somewhat of a brain. The thought of what he had just mentally said struck him. Did he just say Tuff had more brains than the rest of the ex-teens? The fact actually made him stop in his progression, what had the world come to? 

He needed to concentrate, just to prove his point, he slashed a ring of enemies and ran for a trap on the middle deck...

(so the trap looks like this, do you guys see the squared spot on the floors? Well, that's what I'm talking about. just thought you should know :) )

 just thought you should know :) )

In the meantime, the gang tried to stay afloat the submerging number of enemies. They all wondered the same thing. How in Hel was Hiccup still alive with these kinds of enemies and by Odin, how was there a smile plastered on Sirenya's face as she cut through the mass of bulky men like she was simply having the time of her life?