Undercover reunion...

Hello population of earth! It is I Margaret and bring before you a new chapter! Yeah!!! anyway I would like to know your ships for this story and a villain to introduce! Thank you lots for your help...

(by the way imagine green instead of red for the pictures...)

Hiccup

I ground opening my eyes, argh my head what happened? Where I'm I? But most importantly why was it so dark?

Panicking I jumped to my feet but to stumble back down as soon as white and even darker spots (if that's possible...) started dancing in my eyes. I stumbled back panting using the wall to lower me down on the cold floor.

OK first thing first, where are you... since the last thing I remembered was crashing on berk, I was probably somewhere on that particular hellish piece of a land... ok one thing "mostly" figured out! Now I probably had a concussion according to the drowsiness stirring up my stomach and the horrible headache... Ok so far not making things any better... I sigh hopping Toothless was doing better than me...

Suddenly a light blinded me, the door of whatever room I was trapped in, open. I quickly took note of the sudden change in my surrounding which basically went from, everything is pitch black and I can't even see my hand when I wave it in front of my face... to cell bars made of a dark and rusty iron separating me from a small space where a single old bench was placed, right in the middle... Ok this was probably going to be an interrogation...

This is going to be so fun!

As I led back, making myself comfortable, a tall and athletic girl, about my age walk in... She had a slightly undone braid some of her blonde hair caressing her heavily armed shoulders surrounded by a hood lined with white fur... she was gorgeous! She sat down strait looking at me, no emotion on her face, her eyes were a deep blue and for a second and only just a second I saw all the pain and sadness rise in her eye. I was so sudden and so quick I'm not even sure if it actually happened...

"what is your name and why are you here?'' she said with no hésitation

Ok so jumping right in are we? Well two can play at that game...

"My name is Damon and you?" I know it's not my real name but it's not like I could just say 'Oh hi! I'm Hiccup remember me, you bullied me before I ran of 5 years ago' yup not going to happen!

She grunted knowing I wouldn't answer any of her questions if she didn't answered for mine...

"My name is Astrid, now why are you on this island and how did you get here?" she continued furiously

Wait, wait, wait this is Astrid, the little Astrid that I used to have crush on?! Men! Puberty hit her hard! I barley recognised her!

Astrid

I was standing outside the prison where we held the outblood we had captured, I still couldn't believe he defeated me, even if Fichlegs stopped him I'm positive that if he had been in a better shape he would have easily taken us all... That's why I needed to know where he came from, if he, by any chance was from one of our enemy base we were all doomed. But there was something else, something else that did not make any sense... How did he get on the middle of the island and what did I shoot down last night, what made that crater?

Was he simply under it when it fell from above and somehow survive even if it should've squished the life out of him? I did have my suspicions but it was crazy, dangerous and impossible...

All though I did hear reports of some protector, some sort of guardian angel to the dragons...

But no! I was blabbing about some fairy tales for kids.

I put on an emotionless face and opened the door...

There he was the stranger I was so worried about he was just sitting there led back in his cell, almost as if he didn't mind being there... I sat on the small bench for the exact purpose. He looked better since the yesterday. Now that she was actually paying attention he looked handsome in a way, He was slimmer than a Viking but still incredibly muscular, he was wearing a strange leather slash armor suit, all pitch black, and the only presence of color was a green emblem on his left shoulder. I couldn't really make out his face too much, we had taken out his dark cloak but his dark mask still marked the outlines of his eyes making it impossible to identify him....(they weren't able to take it off, Katellia's magic... I'll explain later...) But I could still make out a bit of his face, he had an oval shaped head but had a defined jaw, but what keep my attention was the deep emerald green eyes, they were breath taking...

"Who are you and why are you here? I asked strait forward ripping my attention from his fixtures.

"My name is Damon and you? He ask smirking." Ok so he wanted to play that angle did he now?

"My name is Astrid, He sift at the name intrigued I continued, now why are you on this island and how did you get here?"

He looked daze, maybe his concussion affected him to much...

"Lovely to meet you and I am here since I wanted some information on some matter..." he said as if nothing had happened

I studied him for a second, not sweating, and not babbling plus he was looking her strait in the eye not budging... All the signs were telling he wasn't lying but she had that gut feeling, he was hiding something... but what and she was not going to take any chances... because that something might endanger the village, her people!

"Thank you for your time" she politely said before walking out

The gust of wind blew a couple of stranded locks of hair out of her face. What now she ask herself. First thing first I should talk to my warriors about this, I definitely can't make that decision on my own... She headed straight for the -.

Hiccup

Ok so it didn't go as planned, when he said the perpose of his coming she knew he was hiding something, he was so dead! He led back on the cold ground, might as well get confortable as long as he had this headache he couldn't think straight and that meant no getting out of here...