Chapter 10 : The Date Fixing

Third Person's P.O.V

"All the rituals are completed Mrs.Jeon..Now you can take Jungkook inside.."
Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun said..Mrs.Jeon nodded and Kook left with Rose to his room..

Taehyung was looking at the back figure of younger with an unknown feeling..He couldn't voice it out..But one thing is clear he is happy with the choice of his Halmoni..Just hope the character of his soon to be husband is also good..

"Now all things are officiall..we should decide the date of the marriage..What say Mr.Jeon?" Mr.Kim asked..

"Yess, I am fine with it but there is a problem Mr.Kim.." The problem is his son's studies which is still on going..And he didn't want him to get married before completing it..Mr.Jeon didn't know if the Kim's will like the reason so he didn't know how to voice it out.. Because matter of fe-MALES and girl marriage at that time was very sensitive..so parents or anyone from girls/fe-MALES side had to be alert of their tongue while speaking with the grooms family..

"Actually Kook's 18 birthday is after two months..so he can't be married before that.." It was Mrs.Jeon who said it..Mr.Jeon sighs in relief that his wife handle the situation pretty well

"Ohh..so how about engagement after 1 week..And Marriage after 2 months? Like this we will also officially announced our youngest son's marriage on that day only.." Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun said..

Jeon family didn't find any problem with that..So Mrs.Jeon looked at Mr.Jeon and nodded her head..Even though Ho-Seok wanted the marriage to be as soon as possible he can't bug in with his opinion.. Because despite being the elder brother of the groom his opinion won't matter infront of elders..

"We don't have any problem with it..Next week on 24 June will be the engagement and on the same day we will officially announced Jungkook as a new member of our family.." All the members agreed with Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun..

Taehyung was feeling odd..Like they (kook and him) just met..Isn't it going way to fast? Engagement next week..For god's sake he just met his soon to be fiance...Can't his family arrange a meeting between them first so that they can get to know each other and then with their own opinion proceed with the wedding? But he can't say it loud.. Because first he can't disrespect elders and second it's not like he is the only one facing it..His hyung's have also faced it and gone through it...So he choose to just obliged.. Because somewhere he was feeling giddy that soon he will have someone by his side....

"Mrs.Jeon as engagement was decided by your side..we want the marriage date to be fixed according to us..I hope you don't mind?" Mrs.Kim Soomin said

"Not at all Mrs.Kim..." Mrs.Kim nodded and looked at Mr.Kim to talk..

"So as Jungkook's  birthday is after 2 months..14 sept is a nice date for the marriage..It was decided by our monk..He had given us 2 dates in case if things happen like this..One was 9 Aug and other was 14 Sept..As Kook is still not 18..9 Aug is not a choice...So according to us 14 Sept is final.."
Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun deadpanned..

"That's okk with us.." Now Jeon's can't argue though they want to as Kook was persistent to get married after his exams because Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was so expressionless while saying as if by expression she was saying to oppose...

"Chae-Won come and do the ceremony of the fixing date..." Mrs.Kim Hayun said..it was Kim's tradition that the Groom's Father sister will feed sweets to the in-laws and soon to bride of groom..So as per that Chae-Won has to do that...That's why Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was so persistent on bringing Chae-Won with them..Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun is very religious and no way he will avoid this and that on his fav grandson's marriage..

Chae-Won got up and congratulate the Jeon's..She then fed the sweets to Mrs.Jeon and as she was a widow..She can't touch any other man..So Seo-joon fed Ho-Seok and Mr.Jeon..
She then asked Mrs.Jeon to show her Kook's room..And then Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun, Soomin,Jimin and Jin with Chae-Won went to Kook's room to congratulate him and announce the date...

Kook was seated on his bed and Rose was beside him..They were busy with talking where rose was teasing kook and the aforementioned male blushing when Mrs.Jeon enter the room with the Kim's and Chaewon following behind...Kook sat properly once he saw his soon to be in-laws entering...Rose got up to give Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun space to sit..

Chae-Won then sat on the otherside of Kook...

"Congratulations Kookie...Your engagement date is fixed and it is on next week..And marriage after two months.." Chae-Won announce and fed him sweets..Kook opened his mouth little and ate it...He looked down blushing not meeting the gaze of anyone..And his this action won a small part of Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun's heart...

Jimin fake a smile and Jin was neutral..They both didn't initiate any conversation with kook too busy with their own reasons to dislike kook..

They sat there for sometime and left the room..It was near evening and they also have to leave to home..

Mrs.Jeon followed them to bid them farewell..While rose was with Kook...

Mr.Jeon was asking few questions from Taehyung...who was answering them politely..Mr.Jeon got impressed with his behaviour..And thank God in his mind.. Because they choose the correct person..

The ladies,Jin and Jimin came back from Kooks room...

After the long day..Kim's decided to take their leave..The Jeon couple insisted them to have dinner but they politely declined..After the last hugs and bye...Kim's left the Jeon Mansion...
_____________________________________

Author's Pov

No proof read!!

Here's the Chapter...Its a short chapter but bare with it for now...

Having period cramps..My mood is not good...After this hope i can update soon..

May be my period hormones..But i am demanding loads of comments from you guys...Now give me 🥺!

How many of you trusted me and read trouvaille? And if you haven't yet please give it a try...it's a master piece...

Priview

To be continued..