.+* Chapter 4 *+.

He and Sabito had been friends for two weeks now. Giyuu was learning new words every day. Having a friend was amazing.

Sabito walked forwards, "This is forwards-" He reversed, bumping into one of the cows and quickly apologising as it walked away mostly unbothered. "And that, that was backwards." 

Giyuu hopped down from the tree, landing softly with the grass crunching under his feet. He stood still for a moment, then began walking back and forth with a grin just as Sabito had done.

"Back!" He chirped, before tripping over a tree root and landing on one of the cows. It let out a surprised moo, which Giyuu jumped up at, letting out a startled hiss and baring his little fangs at the large creature.

It stared at him unbothered, flicking its ears, then went back to munching on grass. He frowned, dusting himself off.

"You alright?" Sabito looked concerned, "You seem on edge." 

"Fine." The raven haired mumbled, sitting down next to his friend, still keeping to the shadows.

"If you say so…" his pink haired friend sat down too, smiling sympathetically.

Sabito sighed, laying down with his arms crossed behind his head like a cushion. "You know Giyuu? I'm glad I met you."

Giyuu lay down too, his gaze focused on Sabito's face. "Giyuu too." He mumbled, smiling as Sabito turned to face him.

"You're my best friend, Giyuu."

Giyuu jolted up, suddenly teary eyed.

Sabito sat up worriedly, "Woah, you okay? Did I say something wrong?" He leaned in to wipes the tears from Giyuu's eyes when he was pulled into a tight hug from the demon.

"Thank." He whispered, just barely audible, his face pushed into the space between Sabito's neck and shoulder.

"Thank, Sabito."