Chapter 3: In which You find Out How Shit I Am at Writing Angst

A/N:

(Please point out any spelling/grammar mistakes you see:D)

Tw: crying, yelling and angst to the point the author was crying themselves when writing this so they assume it's not too shit.

Stay safe<33

Tommy POV:

Wilbur was mad. Okay that might be an understatement but how was Tommy supposed to describe his brother.

Maybe like Wilbur was roaring with fury.

Yeah that sounded dramatic or maybe...

Wilbur was glared at Bigman Tommy Innit with the utmost loathing because he couldn't handle his younger brother's pogness.

Now that was just simply correct. Wilbur Soot Minecraft could not handle the pogness of Tommy Careful Theseus Danger Kraken Innit.

Since Tommy was a Bigman he was definitely not terrified of Wilbur. Terrified? What's that? Being terrified is way too unmanly for the likes of Tommy Innit. So, he definitely, positively, absolutely wasn't terrified. Why would anybody suggest such an unreal thing?

A voice deep inside called him a liar, being the bigman he is, he ignored it.

"Where were you?" Said Wilbur in a dangerously low voice.

"Somewhere over the rainbow." Sang Tommy, trying to cover his anxiety of what Wilbur was going to do next with a joke.

This seemed to enrage the man further.

"Tommy is this a fucking joke to you?!"

"...Maybe?" Tommy said, unsure of what Wilbur was going on about.

"TOMMY MINECRAFT INNIT I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU FUCKING SAID THAT. SCHALTT IS IN MY COUNTRY. HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY. IT'S MY COUNTRY NOT HIS, AND THEN YOU HAVE THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL IT A FUCKING- "

At this point Tommy stopped listening to what Wilbur had to say to him. This was the normal and Tommy hated it. He managed to put up with it though. He knew it wasn't supposed to be normal but what could he do about it?

Tommy should be in school, not some random ass underground war bunker shit. He's Fourteen-years-old for primesake! He should be doing whatever dumb shit teenagers do. He shouldn't be in this situation at all. In fact, nobody should be in this fucking situation. They should just be living ordinary lives, not having a full ass war.

"TOMMY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" This stopped Tommy's train of thought.

"Sorry Wilbur." Mumbled the boy apologetically.

His brother sighed.

"Why must you be so immature for a child raised in war."

Then he stomped off.

Although Tommy wanted to Fucking scream at Wilbur. He wanted to tell Wilbur to shut up about L'manberg. However, he had something the older didn't. He had the ability to control his emotions. Tommy watched as Wilbur left the room. He was so tired of all of Wilbur's crap and had no idea how he managed to keep himself together. He hoped that one day this fucking war and all of the bullshit that came with it would end.

At that moment Techno walked into the room. He must've heard everything that Wilbur said yet he did absolutely nothing about it. Tommy looked into Techno's eyes and saw pity. This angered the blonde further.

His brother had no right to fucking pity him. He wasn't even there for most of Tommy's life. Techno and his so-called father, Philza had left when Tommy was three and had only come back when they realised there was a war.