Purpled is angy

THREE THOUSAND READS?? 

TIME FOR A SPECIAL! 

*INSERT KAZHOO NOISES HERE*

Purpled looked down at Dream, smiling manically at his bleeding corpse.

"That's what you fucking get for messing with Tommy you bastard," he spat out, plunging the the knife out of the bastard's body as if to make a point.

Dream let out a cry of pain.

Purpled should've felt bad, but he'd heard Tommy cry out much more louder when he'd heard that Dream was out of the prison.

The man's hair was pure white now.

Good.

By this point, Purpled had ran out of ways to torture him.

He started off with killing the man with a potato, since that's what he did to Tommy.

Then he went to starvation.

Then dehydration.

After that, he made the man's ears bleed by recording a gunshot and letting it play over and over again for hours on end.

Then he actually shot the man.

Then he went to the classics and used a bunch of different weapons, then tnt and shit.

None of it was as satisfying as Purpled plunging a knife into Dream's heart then ripping it out again.

Not even the combination of poison, harming and weakness potions being thrown at him.

Not enough to kill him, just enough to make him suffer.

They were well into a month of this endeavour and Purpled was still obsessed with making the man suffer.

Probably because of the amount of times Tommy had woken up in the middle of the night and had a panic attack over Dream.

Purpled had to start sleeping in the armchair next to Tommy so he could make sure the blonde wouldn't wake up in cold sweats.

Tommy had been suffering for most of his fucking life and it was because of some green blob bitch who decided to make Tommy's life a living hell for no reason.

It was only fair that Purpled returned the favour:)

A/N:

Hiii, I've been in school and recovering from shit metal health.

I promise I'll upload when I'm ready...

Disclaimer: The author does not condone the killing or torturing of Dream and probably won't ever write it again.