Chapter 9: Uncrimes your boys

A/N:
So, uh, I got this chapter done as fast as I could, so I can't promise it's good quality. Maybe I'll redo it later??? Anyway, I better work on my Cog! Crime Bois fic.

Word count: 1660

Tommt POV:

Tommy probably shouldn't have believed Wilbur in the first place.

How could he be so stupid?

Of course, Wilbur had lied about the Bay's deaths.

It didn't help that neither Techno nor Phil said anything about it either.

With no one there to watch him, Tommy took a detour and made his way to a secluded cavern near the entrance of Pogtopia.

Before he even stepped foot into the cave, tears blurred his vision.

He collapsed onto the floor, choked sobs, coming out from the part of him who was still mourning the bay.

Deo was alive.

He was-

He was fucking alive and Tommy didn't do shit to try and find him again.

Primes, Tommy misses the bay.

Even if they were just using him at first...

In the end, they were his family and he was theirs.

Tommy let the tears run down his face for a bit.

They were alive.

They were fucking alive.

Tommy stayed like that for a while, sitting on the cold, hard surface of the cave and letting tears fall out of his eyes like rain.

He had been crying even more than he thought possible these days.

It fuckin' sucked.

After what seemed like days; when in reality it was only two hours, Tommy wiped the tears from his face.

Taking a shaky breath, he managed to slowly get to his feet.

He staggered slightly from hours of sitting down on the caverns floor.

His whole body ached from the experience.

Ah well, he could deal with it.

Wiping his eyes, Tommy walked out of the cavern and into the ravine known as Pogtopia.

No one would be able to tell that he had been crying before.

He was good at hiding it like that.

"Techno, he could be dying right now, for all we know, Schlatt could've found him!"