Not a chapter

A/N:

So uh, I haven't been posting so here, have my uncompleted English assessment: 

The entrance of Esempi Labs unfastened for the first time in three years as a new experiment was brought into the facility. Theseus would not be phased by this if it weren't for the fact that the lab was at maximum capacity. Which begged the question... what were the scientists planning? They already had himself, a golden blonde Avian with ocean blue eyes. He could run faster and jump higher... as well as something else- but they didn't need to know about that. Plus, a Starborne who was platinum blonde with violet eyes. This Starborne in particular had telekinesis and the ability to use telepathy. The Starborne also happened to be Theseus' best friend, Purpled. As for his friend Ranboo; Ranboo was a special case. They were a heterochromic Enderian. One of their eyes were green, the other red. They could really only teleport and had a severe phobia of water. Not to mention their memory loss. Why they hadn't moved Ranboo out already, the golden blonde had no idea. Oh well, since Starborne's didn't need to sleep, he assumed his best friend was already awake and had heard the lab doors open.

"Purpled are you awake?" Theseus whispered into the darkness.

"Nah I'm fast asleep." The starborne deadpanned back. Theseus rolled his eyes at his best friend's remark, why did he even bother at this point?

"Do you want to try to telepathi-" The avian started but got cut off by Purpled.

"Yeah, yeah I'm on it." He grumbled. Well, someone was obviously in a mood. Theseus just sighed and went to wake up Ranboo. The heterochromic child was still fast asleep.

"Ran, it's raining in the facility." Theseus said gravely into their ear. The poor kid jolted awake immediately with a high-pitched yowl, terror filling his eyes. Theseus just grinned back at them. After they realised that Theseus was joking, they relaxed a little and glared intensely at the golden blonde.

"Top ten anime betrayals." Purpled said, looking slightly amused.

"You've never watched an anime." Theseus pointed out.

Great, now both of them were glaring at him. Drama queens, he supposed.

"Whatever, we're getting side-tracked. Purpled, did the new kid say anything?" Theseus asked.

"They refused to talk." Purpled replied, still looking extremely pissed.

"Hm, alright." Theseus frowned and Ranboo just gave them a puzzled expression. They opened their mouth to talk, but before they could say anything the doors to their unit opened. At that moment two people walked in. A brunette boy with brown eyes who looked about fourteen-ish and a guard. The expressionless guard practically threw the brunette into the room and they hit the floor with an 'oof'. The guard left as suddenly as they came and the new kid just glared at where they had once stood.

"Is he okay-" Ranboo not so subtly whispered. The new guy then whipped around to face them.

"Where in this primesforsaken world am I!?" He asked, backing up against the door.

"Welcome to Disneyland." Purpled answered and Theseus elbowed him.