Chapter 6: You Promised...

A/N:
I've sorta forgotten how the Manburg festival went and can't be bothered to watch it so I'm basing this of 'A cause for concern' on ao3 (you should go read it!)

(Please point out any spelling/grammar mistakes you see:D)

Third-person POV:

Tommy looked Tubbo in the eye as he placed his hands on the brunette's shoulders, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, the blonde's fear evident in his uncertain gaze.

"Positive." Replied the goat hybrid, a sort of confidence in his voice. A poor attempt to cover his fear.

There were five more minutes of silence as both boys stared at each other. Both were scared out of their minds.

"Stay safe, promise?" The blonde spoke up first.

"Promise." The brunette replied.

A couple more minutes go by, then...

"I trust you Tubbo."

"I trust you to Tommy."

One of the boys told the truth, the other told a lie.

"It's me and you against the world." The younger said, voice wavering.

"Me and you against the world," Tubbo replied confidently.

Not even two hours later...

Tommy POV

Tears threatened to fall from Tommy's eyes as he heard a...

Bang

He didn't want to look but he was frozen in shock.

Bright lights and flashing colours splashed across his best friend's face. The fear the goat hybrid was hiding; was now evident in his eyes.

Without thinking he sprinted towards Tubbo's corpse, ignoring Wilbur's shouting. Everyone who had attended the festival now filing out, trying to get away from Technoblade. Tommy however, did not give a fuck about his safety. All he cared about in that moment was trying to save Tubbo. He knew it was stupid and that he was probably going to end up dead. But, he simply...

Did

Not

Care.

He felt someone yank him back.

"Let go of me you fucker!" Tommy managed out, in between sobs.

"Nah I'm good, don't think I want to let you die today." Replied the person who was now dragging Tommy by the sleeve.

Tommy kept kicking and screaming regardless.

"Ow stop it I'm trying to save you dickhead!" The person exclaimed.

Actually, who was it?

Tommy paused for a second and turned around to look at the motherfucker who was dragging him...

It was Purpled.

Now Tommy was extremely pissed.

The audacity of this bi-

Purpled sighed, "You better not make me regret this" he murmured

Regret wha-

Tommy felt himself get picked up.

Nope!

Nah uh

Not today! (Or any other day he supposed-)

Bigman Tommy Danger Kraken Theseus Innit refuses to believe that this alien bitch was carrying him bridal style.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING WILL-I-AM AFTONE COSPLAYING BITCH!" Tommy shrieked