Chapter 5: The Calm Before the storm:)

A/N:

(Please point out any spelling/grammar mistakes you see:D)

Purpled POV:

When Purpled arrived at the location he expected Tommy to not be there since he was about half an hour early. This was because he wanted to check for traps. To his surprise the boy was already there and seemed to be doing something with the flowers. When Purpled stepped out of the shadows the boy didn't even look at him. Rude much, sidn't Tommy invite him here?

After a long wait the blonde finally looked up and smiled at him.

"I wasn't going to say anything because I thought you knew what social cues were. Since you don't let me teach you. If I don't say anything, you're supposed to come and sit next to me. Obviously if I knew you were socially awkward I would have said something."

Purpled sighed, knowing it was no point fighting with the blonde.

"Soooooooooooo now that we've found out you're a socially awkward bitch what do you want to do?" Tommy asked. The blonde had called Purpled socially awkward when really, he himself was.

"Didn't you ask me to come?" The alien hybrid questioned.

Tommy sighed

"Alright, it seems I'm going to have to teach you about social ques and manners if we have the time." The blonde announced.

"Well to be fair aren't you being rude by telling me I'm rude?" Purpled pointed out.

"Well It's the truth though." Tommy argued.

"Well if we were saying the truth I would call you an asshole but I'm not doing that am I?" Purpled countered.

"Purpled you literally said that I'm an asshole just then." Tommy remarked.

"No, I figuratively said that." Purpled argued.

"If you said that figuratively then it wouldn't be true."

"I think we both suck at social cues." Purpled stated.

"That I won't agree with. Solely just to spite you." Tommy replied, grinning his head off.

"Wow Tommy, how very mature of you." Purpled said sarcastically.

"You're one to talk." Tommy retorted back.

"Well you're just annoying." Purpled said, smiling.

He was surprised to find his smile genuine instead of a forced smile or a smirk.

"At least I don't go around murdering people without their consent." Tommy said out of the blue.

The alien hybrid was slightly startled by the sudden change in conversation. And who could blame him? Since when did you need consent to kill someone?

"Have you ever murdered someone with consent?" Purpled asked.

"No, I haven't because I've never actually murdered anyone." The boy said, rolling his eyes as if it were obvious.

"You're literally going to war." Purpled pointed out.

"Just because I'm going to war, doesn't mean I'm going to kill someone." Tommy stated.

The sass of this child seemed never-ending.

"How have you not died yet?" Purpled sighed.

"I'm just too poggers to die." Tommy replied with a shit eating grin.

"Mhm sureee." Purpled said, not bothering to hide the sarcasm in his voice.

"Bitch." Tommy mumbled.

"Oh no I've been called a bitch by Tommy Innit himself, whatever will I do." Purled said, as he put his hands up in mock surrender.