Hey there Luca

"Papa!" Alberto yelled at he ran through the door. "Yes Alberto?" Massimo asked, a little worried. "Is something wrong?" "Oh no, sorry." Alberto answered. Massimo sighed, relieved. "But I do need your help!" "With what?" Massimo asked. "Can you help me mail this to Luca?" Alberto asked.

It had been three months since that day Luca got onto the train. They took turns sending letters to each other every Sunday, (along with his parents letters) and it was that time of that week again. Daniella had already dropped of the letter for this week and it was Alberto's turn to send a letter but this week he was sending something different.

"Sure, what is it?" Massimo asked. His question was answered when Alberto held a record above his head, it had a label on it that read, "Dream a little dream of me" (it's on YouTube). Massimo lifted an eyebrow. "You know that's a love song, right?" Massimo said confused. Alberto was red as a tomato as he stared at the floor and nodded vigorously. Massimo started to understand. He smiled at his son and picked up an old cardboard box as he beckoned Alberto to the table.

It was done. The record was safely placed in the box with bubble wrap wrapped around it. Alberto signed his name on the name tag with his usual messy hand writing, which was slightly better then it normally was, (hmm wonder why?¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯) and with little hearts all around his name. He and Massimo went to the post office and sent the package off to Luca.

At one point the employee asked Alberto who it was for, it was a really awkward moment until Massimo finally said that it was for his friend. That word made his heart hurt, he wondered if Luca liked him to. He would have to wait for a whole other week to find out.

{~~•~~}

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed! This will be like half story half song so I will have the song parts in here and sometimes I will kinda change it up or and onto the song parts. This is my first fanfic EVER so I'm really nervous about publishing it. Anyways, I hope you have a good day/night and Percy out! 💕

397 words total (not including this)