Mistake...?

*Knock Knock*
"Go*hic*away..." Luca said through sobs. Suddenly, there was a twitch coming from the door handle, but Luca couldn't here because of his own thoughts and tears. Then, the door swung open and revealed Gulia standing there with lockpicking tools.
Gulia came in and closed the door. She didn't want the lock it because her mom was on the other side. "Luca, I'm not going to force you, but I want to know, what's wrong?" Luca turned around from the corner of his bed he was faced to with a confused look on his face.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I JUST LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH AND MY PARENTS WILL FIND OUT AND THEY WON'T ACCEPT ME NEITHER WILL ALBERTO SO I'LL JUST GET SENT TO THE FUCKING DEEP AGAIN!!!" Luca said visibly angry but also as soon as he was finished talking he started breaking down all over again. Gulia stood up and just left. Now she had tears on her face to. When she got outside the door she burst out laughing, she didn't mean to it's just what Luca said was completely ridiculous. He had the right to be this upset at him self, y'know if Alberto didn't like him back. Gulia had known that ever since the day they won the Portorosso cup.

{~~•~~}
They all laughed and cheered as they went up to Gulia's room. " I have to go and talk to my parents. I'll be back in a second."
Luca said. A few minutes after Luca left Alberto said, "Gulia, I think there's something wrong with me..." "Well then tell me." Said Gulia. "Well... whenever I'm around Luca, my face gets hot, my stomach feels funny and I just want to hold his hand, for some weird reason..." He told her. "Santa Mozzarella, Alberto! Your in love!" She said to him. " In huh?" He asked. "While I'm gone this year you should learn to read so I'll give you this." She handed him a book that read, "Love for dummies" but of course, Alberto didn't know it said that. "Alright, I better start packing." She said. "Well, I don't think you'll be the only one packing." He said with a smile. Gulia knew exactly what he meant.

{~~•~~}
Hi guys! Sorry if it was short but I just needed some filler before I tell y'all who actually did it 😏. Anyways I'm kinda going to the mountains this weekend but I'm still gonna try and at least find time to make another draft! Hope you have an amazing day/night!

-Percy out!

Word count:433 ( not including this)