Chapter 1

Halisa's pov:
So you're really going to leave me huh?,

Ace Atlantas is the only son of khazi Atlantas, the owner of Atlantas cooperate.. a well sophisticated family in Australia.
Ace and I have been pals ever since I moved to Australia from Egypt. I had no choice I mean, considering the fact that our parents have been business partners and friends even before we were born, he is two years older than me tho, we basically grew up as siblings considering we are both the only child of our respective families and we live real close. Ace is going off to college in a few days and I can't imagine life without him. Okay okay I'd admit it, I low key have a crush on him .. but no judging okayyy he's just really fine like he's literally every girls dream guy. I've crushed on Ace since middle school and I always wished he would feel the same for me but I guess he sees me nothing more than a little sister.
   Halisa you know it's not my choice to leave, I have to go to college babe .. but on the bright side, I'm thinking of having a party this weekend to celebrate going off to college.

Yayyy okay I'll call the event planners and then go to the mall to get a dress.. i said with all enthusiasm, you'd drive me to the mall yeah?

Sorry baby girl I can't , I promised some folks I met at college registration I'll come over to hang out, I'm also inviting them for the party .. err okay then, that's fine see you later Ace , with that I left his family's mansion and headed to mine
                                  .........
    Ace's parents went to the states for the weekend so Ace and I could throw the best send off party  ever . It was hectic putting everything together but I'd say we did a great job , the party is a bomb.
The party is at its pick and the band we invited just finish playing , everyone looks really happy , drunk teenagers everywhere, I almost haven't seen Ace since the party started, he mentioned that he'll invite a couple of folks he had befriended in college for the party so I suppose he's entertaining his guests.
Hay Kevin have you seen Ace? Oh yeah he's in the library with some chick, said Kevin with a cocky grin.. Kevin is one of Ace's good pal, I'd say best friend if I wasn't his best friend.. let's just say his guy bestie..

With some chick , which chick I  confusedly thought to my self . I hurried down to the library, a part of me strongly didn't want this to be true .. I know Ace is the type to have multiple flings but he always tell me about them, now i fear that this could be more than a fling, I mean he has been smiling at his phone for almost a week, the Ace I know don't even text his flings ..
      Opening the library to find a skinny blonde girl literally eating Ace's face . I felt very dizzy and uncomfortable by the sight.  I suddenly lost balance and slipped. Lisa! Halisa,  cried a tensed Ace rushing towards my direction , princess stay with me was the last thing I remembered .
                                  ..........
Opening my eyes to find my mom sitting by my bed , mom what happened.. my darling you slipped and blacked out at the party last nice so Ace rushed you over - how are you feeling dear ?  I'm fine mom..uhm what time is it .. it's a little passed twelve .  Omg I need to go see Ace , he's leaving today! I tried getting up from the bed but my mom stopped me , my dear you aren't strong enough to be moving around , I'm sure he'll come see you before he goes . We heard a knock at the door and coincidentally Ace stepped in . Excuse me guys' my mom said before leaving the room .
   How are you feeling baby girl,   I exhaled as if so letting out all the heavy emotions..I'm good.. I replied coldly.
what happened princess, you really scared me last night he said  with concern. If only he knew how hurtful his actions were to me .
So when are you leaving I asked trying to change the subject.. I'd love to leave as soon as possible but I can't leave you like this , I'd delay for another week, just so we could spend the most time together okay....
I'm  literally internally blushing at how thoughtful he is, omg I'd really love that

ayyy now you smiling baby girl.. he said with a proud laugh..
oh what ever'
Anything for you babe.. I'd get going now, still coordinating the team I hired to clean up . Sure bye Ace. With that he left, he left me grinning like a fool at his words, he called me babe omg, I find this to be a really big deal .
                                 ..........
Monday morning and I'm back at school, I basically had a pretty ordinary life at school not until three weeks ago when i started dating Jason, the captain of the football team AkA the schools bad boy, Now before you go judging me, I only agreed to be his girlfriend to see if that'll make Ace jealous and notice me. I know he's only dating me because Im physically endowed, plus my family is one of the most influential families in our society , but on the bright side ..he is very very good looking and obviously every girls dream guy like literally the hottest guy in school, speaking of the devil I noticed him and his squad walking towards my direction, he had his signature smirk plastered on his face.. he walked as if he owned the world.
hello lovely' he said while smacking my ass . It was almost as if his remarks  were directed to my ass and not me . Hay Bear, how're you..
I said while giving him a small kiss on the cheek.
I'm doing fine..I heard you threw a party yh,  ...

yes uhm my best friend Ace is going off to college so we just had a little send off party for him ,nothing much'

And I suppose it wasn't necessary for you to invite me, he gave a very demanding questionable look.

Jason bear, you really don't have to talk like this, you know how you act around Ace, I didn't want for any violence..it's not as if I didn't want you there' you know I always want you around me boo.  
Yeah yeah .. what ever tho, so you'll come over after school yeah ? He asked with a cocky grin.
Sigh, bear you know I love spending time with you, but it's just that I don't like how extreme things get whenever we are together alone . What do you mean Halisa, you don't want me ? Do you know how many girls would love to be in your position! .. 

I know I know, I'm just not comfortable doing those stuffs.
What stuffs? Us making love together? You love me right ? Why can't we make love, that's what couples do..
Yes bear but... he cut me off mid sentence 'you are coming over and we are making love and that's final! Except you want this relationship to end ! He walked away.
    At this point I didn't even know what to think or do, I'm so frustrated with him, he's so intense.. ughhh!
    I guess I'll just do as he requested sigh .

~
Hayyy.. this is my first book on wattpad, I hope you like it