Chapter 5

Halisa's POV:
Ace and I consummated our marriage yesterday, honestly I didn't expect it to be that great , he is so much bigger than I expected and of course well experienced. Maybe he isn't mad at me anymore, i hope so .. I watched as he slept peacefully, his breathing were so uniform they'll literally go for a musical.. I  took in his facial features as I used my hand to trail down his messy hair, he is so handsome, I placed a small kiss on his lips, to my surprise he didn't respond, I then deepened the kiss and  then he awoke... oh no..he looks mad , shit!
'The hell are you doing' he growled, ...oh Ace, you looked so peaceful in your sleep and I remembered the love we made last night and I got aroused again and and I .. I didn't even know what I was saying,
    ...yesterday only happened because your parents and my parents wanted it to happen, literally ZERO feelings attached.., he got up and walked into the bathroom..
I was left all by my self, consumed by my own thoughts, betrayed by my own feelings, he really laid emphasis to the zero,  to me, last night was the best night of my life , a lot of feelings were attached, but to him , It was just a contract .     
                                ......
        Ace's POV:
     As much as I hate to admit it , last night was great , I feel very sick each time I remember the ground for our marriage .. I fucking hate that I hate her! She is my best friend.. let me rephrase that ;  she was my best friend, and now I feel so grossed out about her , I hate that I find her attractive! I hate that I might actually have feelings for her ! She deserves to be pained by what she did.  I won't go easy on her.
        Keven and the boys convinced me to come along to this new club in town, it's pretty lit! They have nice stripers and a great Dj. I normally don't consume strong alcohol but shittt I need to sober out! Reality is really overwhelming.
Bro! Chill, this is your ninth shot! Since when did you become a drinker, You good ? Keven asked with concern. Yeah bro, I'm good man, no need to worry ..
   Sitting in my misery drinking myself away, I noticed One of the strippers sending flirty winks at me, she's really pretty though,i returned the wink and bit my  Lower lip, honestly I don't mind getting my mind off things with a 'one night' ...she came over and sat on my lap,then slowly started grinding , ohh I love where this is going .
                               .....
    I woke up in what looks like a hotel, wow my head really aches, I have very blur memory of last night but I do remember taking this fine wine along with me , I believe her name is Christiana,she laid by my side, still in deep slumber,her makeup looks all smudged up, she looks a bit scary but who cares .. as long as she's great, anyways .. this is my queue, before she wakes I need to leave, I honestly want not a single string attached.
                             .............

    In the past few months, I've really gotten close with Nancy' ..the girl I met at college, she's really cool and sees nothing wrong with an opened relationship, she understands that commitment could be hard especially for someone of my status.. from what I can tell  she's pretty loyal tho, and very hardworking, she's my spec, I'd keep her.
   We are sat at a café for our first date, she insisted on something not too extravagant, how thoughtful is she,she looked so elegantly beautiful, I just stared at her..really not knowing what to say , there was an awkward silence but very comforting,..
So how is  your "wife" .. she  asked with air quotes, probably trying to lighten up the awkwardness .. my wife is fine' .. I said with a light sigh.. oh I'm sorry but it's so funny, the nerves of that girl.. , she said trying to contain her laughter..
Wait Wasn't she the girl that "fainted" when we were making out at your sendoff party?    Sigh, yes she is ..  I knew there was something off about her, she seems very annoying .. And if you can't tell she has a mighty crush on you , maybe that's why she got pregnant because she knows it's the only way to trap you , or maybe.. 

hay hay hay Nancy that's enough, Halisa is not like that, and by the way she is my wife now, you can't say such about her!
Shish.. defensive much, I'm just stating astute observations tho,
You really didn't have to marry her.. she suggested like I had a choice,
I mean, what about us ? Wouldn't there be an us ?
Of course  Nancy, they'd be an us, I just need to get Halisa pregnant and then move on with my life.. it's you I want' and could we please drop this discussion! It's becoming unbearable! I half yelled. Oh I'm so sorry Ace, anyways..Would you be attending Johnson's party?..
                                   ....
      I've moved out of the Atlantas mansion and rented an apartment at Queensland, everything about the mansion depresses me, I mean i still can't look Halisa in the face , she freaking disgust me!  We have made love about  nine times now , that should be enough to get her pregnant,mom told me they would be going for check up today..I hope she's pregnant..I really can't keep doing this, I can't keep fucking my sister!   

                                ..........
    Halisa's POV:
         It's been nineteen weeks since the doctor confirmed me pregnant, now my belly is pretty obvious, I've been having hormonal disorders and what's worse is that Ace is no where to be found , he basically left ever since I was confirmed pregnant.. he told me " you're pregnant now , my work here is done" what's worse is that he doesn't return my calls , I've literally not heard from him for the past months, Mrs Atlantas told me he got an apartment in Queensland where he's schooling, so he basically resides there now .
    I've grown really found of Mrs Atlantis, she has been nothing but kind and supportive to me .. she and Mr Atlantas arranged a private tutor that'll help me pass through secondary school since I no longer go to school, the international high school exam is in a week, so I need to study to pass once , I need no setback... my parents also agreed that after my child reaches the age of two, I'd be granted permission to start my college in any part of the world of my choice. I'm really looking forward to that , I mean, nothings left for me here.. I need to start my life all over .