Chapter 6

"Happy birthday to Khaliya, happy birthday happy birthday, Happy Birthday to baby  khaliya!!"
Hip hip! Hurrayyyyyy!
     Baby khaliya turned one today , she's such a special baby, both her grandparents loves her so much, she literally got a balenciaga  bag as a gift from her paternal grandfather, like I don't even own any balenciaga product.
She is so precious to us all and so beautiful, she looks more like Ace than I though..she basically took all his features.. speaking of Ace It's been more than a year since I've last heard from him , he doesn't even come over to see his parents, he wasn't even around when khaliya was born nor did he attend her naming ceremony, I never expected Ace to be a nonchalant father , I mean he is mad at me , not his child.. that's his problem tho, I vow to always be a loving mother to my baby Khaliya.
       (Glass clicks) 'Halisa darling, we have an announcement for you .. my dad said with all enthusiasm
So we have decided you've grown a lot and ofcourse more matured now, we are granting you permission to study whatever you want wherever you want..
Isn't that exciting dear ?.. my mom chipped in
Wow, I don't know what to say, thank you baba..I said with tears in my eyes while giving him a tight hug..
      "Salammmmmmmm people!!!" We heard a loud bang at the door and a very excited Ace jumped in... what ! Ace ? I impulsively asked with confusion.
Yes me, he replied with a cocky smile, and where is my baby girl .. he scanned the room and his eyes landed on khaliya, he went over to where she was and picked her up, giving her a toddler swing.. khaliya giggled as the happy child she is, my Angel I've got alot of toys for you, I am your papa .. khaliya nodded as if so understanding what was being said to her, she then gave him a wet kiss on the cheek..
     If only she knew how unworthy he was of her love .. he's so freaking annoying!
    "Ace boo I've got all our bags from the car" we heard a high pitched voice say and a lady came in, she looks about 5 months pregnant or she just have a really large belly, ..

oh yeah .. forgive my manners..Mom, Dad, uncle bilal and Aunty Sarah.. this here is Nancy Adams, the newest member of our family, and she's carrying your grandchild ..said Ace with full pride and enthusiasm
What ? Okay okay okay .. Ace freaking Atlantas! I don't know who you think you are, but you can't just disappear from our lives and reappear with a pregnant bimbo..
'Excuse you, I'm not a bimbo'
Oh shut up! I didn't ask you to speak .. you know what Ace, suit your self.. I'm leaving anyways! Enjoy your new bride ! .. I hurried to my room and packed my bags, on getting down, I met everyone already sat for dinner, eating and laughing as if nothing had just happened! I'm so frustrated with them all ,
    Halisa darling what is this? Mr Atlantas had the nerve to question, oh I'm sorry uncle khazi, I won't pretend that your son didn't just disrespect this family! I won't pretend that we haven't just seen him for the first time in two years ! I won't pretend that he literally didn't come back with a pregnant woman when he never acknowledged me while I was pregnant! .. And oh, y'all have giving me permission to leave right ? I'd be fine, I've already called the airline and told them I'd be traveling with the private jet , money is not my problem, I'm sorry but I can't stay here any longer!
   'Lisa dear, this is not the way..'.  Oh mom please! Please do not stop me,
Aunty Sarah, let her goo ... bye Lisa,    Ace says with a grin .

     Ace's POV :
   I was finally going home, honestly.. I literally have no excuse as to why I haven't visited Sydney for more than a year, I know I seem like a pretty irresponsible father who doesn't even acknowledge the birth of his child.. but what you don't know is, many a times' I've asked my mom to come over to Queensland with my baby khaliya, honestly I love her so much ..she looks alot like me and that's exciting, I still can't forgive Halisa tho, even if we've got a beautiful daughter together, i still can't forget how betrayed it feels, and she's basically the reason I've stayed away for so long ..I literally want her out of my life!
       Nancy and I have been  living together for about a year, of course our relationship is now official, she's so pretty and confident..I literally can't get enough of her appearance..her blues eyes radiates her complexion, oh her blonde silk hair, she's British Australian..literally beauty itself .
     Her pregnancy came as a huge shock to me , like I always use protection and she's on birth control.. anyways tho, I'm not the type of guy to deny pregnancy or ask a girl to abort a child,
The difference between her and Halisa is that she accepted the fact that she's pregnant and didn't think of abortion .. but Halisa, God knows why she decided to abort the child, she totally deserves what's happening to her.
      On arriving the Atlanta's mansion, we heard faint voices chanting a birthday song, they were balloons everywhere.. I know My baby Khaliya would be turning one today , but I wasn't expecting the celebration to be this grand .. I mean she's only just a toddler..
      I was so excited to see my baby, I asked Nancy to assist the maids in getting out luggages up,
Salammm people! I yelled out of pure excitement, excited because I haven't seen my baby for a while, excited because I honestly miss this house, excited because I miss literally everything about Sydney.
  My baby khaliya looks so happy to see me .. everyone was excited by my presence.. well, everyone but Halisa, she looks mad and I don't even know where she got the confidence to challenge me, I know she has every right to be angry considering I've been avoiding her for almost two years now, but she shouldn't disrespect me in my house! She angrily stumped upstairs and I couldn't care less..     
            Everyone seems cool about Nancy's pregnancy, they all showed her such warm welcome.. I mean they did tell me that polygamy was allowed.. My dad suggested we get married as soon as possible, as I quote "son, your marriage to Nancy shouldn't pass this month as you know, non of our family members shall be born outside marriage" , uncle khazi strongly agrees with him and even suggested we get married this weekend.we all sat at the table eating dinner, mom seams to really like Nancy, well I can't really tell as she's so friendly with everyone.. we heard sound of rolling, it was Lisa, she was rolling three big boxes downstairs... oh my godddddd why's she so childish.. is she really leaving ? 
I wasn't the only one confused, we all were.. "Halisa what's all this" Dad tried to reason with her..she needs to stop getting the attention she so much craves, she's such an entitled princess!
Her mom, tried to stop her but of course she so much craves attention, she wouldn't listen 'Aunty Sarah, let her go! Buy Halisa..
she really left.
Didn't mean for her to leave but she did,