Chapter 2

Halisa's POV:

Mom I told you, I'm fine, I'll be back by morning.. pls don't worry about me, besides it's a Friday night .. with that I hanged up.. it's been four days  since Jason invited me over to his place, he lives alone with his brother, so we basically had the entire house to ourselves, of course things turned out great, I'd give him credit, he's really good in bed but It just feels so wrong.. anyways, I'm spending the night at his again.. oh don't go judging me okayyy I said it feels wrong I didn't say I don't enjoy it ...
  I felt cold hands slowly and seductively wrapped around my waist..turning around to find a very naked and wet Jason standing nearly an inch away.. hay bear, I said with a giggle
I miss you babe' his  minty breath hit my face .. Jason you literally just went to take a shower about fifteen minutes ago, how'd you miss me in such an interval.
   Baby you know you're my obsession huh, he said while slowly placing love kisses on my neck .. C'mon let's go over to the bed he suggested with a wink'
  Bear, I told you I feel very sore and numb, my legs ache and ..
He didn't even give me the chance to finish my protest before picking me up bridal style, he pressed his delicious lips against mine , I kissed back and he guided us towards the bed .
He broke the kiss and i immediately missed the feeling of his lips against mine . Going down to my lower body, he began removing my panties with his teeth while  trailing his fingers down my thighs .. oh God he's really experienced .

                             ..........
     It's been four months since Ace left for college, the only thing exciting I had experienced these past months is just spending time with Jason bear .. Ace usually restrict our meetings claiming he doesn't trust Jason, but I guess since he's away , I've had  enough quality time with Jason . I just arrived at his crib, a very tall mid twenties guy opened the door, I'm guessing he's probably one of Jason's brother's friends.. the whole environment stinks of weed, it's as if they're having a little  boys hangout, loud music blasting and a couple bimbos were dancing around the guys , I sighted mike' Jason's elder brother and asked about Jason .. mike has always acted coldly towards me so No surprise he's at it now ..at least he told me Jason's whereabout.
  I made my way to the backyard pool and found Jason , in a party like this, I wouldn't expect him to be alone .. he had a  brunette grinding on him, he seems to be really enjoying himself. We made eye contact .. hay babe' you didn't tell me you were coming over.
I'm really not in the mood for toxic arguments so I just allowed the fact that he's low key cheating on me slide.' We need to talk' 
About what babe ,  without care or hesitation I broke it out to him, my period is three months late .
He chuckled 'so'
.. what do you mean by "so" .. he seams to be finding this really amusing, He then tossed the Brunette chick away and stood up while ruffling his hair _ look babe , if you suspect you're pregnant, go take the test and if it's positive, abort it .. no big deal , besides you won't be the first to be pregnant with my nuts..he ended with air quotes around the 'nuts' .. at this point I felt really disgusted by him, I knew he was a jerk but I didn't expect this from him , I got so mad and slapped him impulsively, don't you ever say that to me , and for your info' I'm keeping my baby wether anyone likes it or not ! With that I headed towards the exit.
Halisa ! He yelled , just consider this a breakup ! .. at this point I just wanted to go home and cry .

...........
waking up to the sound of my seven O'clock alarm, I managed to stretch to the nightstand to pick up my phone .. I scanned the phone for new notifications, I saw a message from Jason , sent about five hours ago , saying he's sorry and we should meet up at old junkyard ...
old junkyard is an abandoned restaurant like building Jason and his crew like to roll up joints and sometimes smoke it there .. it's a bit odd he's inviting me there . I decided to phone him to better understand what he's at ..
babe' I'm sorry for yelling, let's meet up by five, I have a surprise for you , I could hear the smirk in his voice'. 'Good morning to you too' I said in the most sarcastic way possible. Sigh .. babe, just be there by five . With that he hung the phone.. I can't even believe his audacity.
I literally dragged myself out of bed to go do my morning routine.
..........
Receiving the warm summer air and the sweet sent of flowers in the garden.. at least this is relaxing, I'm so stressed out' I don't even know how to react to the fact that I'm pregnant, let alone tell anyone .
'Where's my favorite princess' I heard an excited voice say ,
Omg it's Ace, rushing towards the garden entrance where he stood to embrace him in a tight hug. Ace boo, I've missed you! Do you know how hard it has been for me , you promised you'd be back earlier..
I know princess, it's just that the semester took longer than expected to finish, but I always call you every week yeah'
Ace, of course weekly calls would never be enough.. that aside, I'd need you to drive me somewhere later today pretty please ..I pled while giving the cutest puppy eyes ever .
Okay fine, you know I can't resist that, let's go in, I have a lot to tell you .

.........
We arrived at old junkyard, for some odd reason I felt nervous but hayyy it's Jason bear , what's the worst that could happen.
I insisted Ace wait for me in the car, I didn't feel comfortable enough to let him leave.. getting in , Jason had a whole romantic dinner set for us , he's really so sweet at times , the sent candles to the roses to the Latino romantic music playing from a vintage music box .. it was all so sweet .
Hay Halisa, he got on one knee, .. I'm so sorry for everything, give me the honor of remaining your boyfriend..
he looked so true and sincere, omg I legit felt like crying.. with tears in my eyes, Jason bear, I forgive you.. we embraced in a tight hug and shared a kiss .
He led us to the table, maintaining eye contact he began pouring the exotic wine into my glass, with out hesitation I drank, he's really a gentleman .. we were half way into dinner when I started to feel dizzy, my vision blurred and I realized he hasn't touched his own glass, "wha what did you do to me" I stubbled. Oh my dear Halisa' he chuckled.: did you honestly think I'll let you keep that baby? You'd ruin both of our lives dear, I added abortion pills into your drink ... oh don't worry you'll feel better soon enough, dear , I'm going for a party.. I'll call you later, with that he left .
He left me wondering how I got to this point, he left me bleeding non stop, He left me regretting every single of our encounters .. I've accepted my fate, I was going to die.

~
Why am I cringing 💀.  This chapter is unedited, leave comments..