Chapter 4

Ace's POV :
       The whole drama was really overwhelming , I couldn't believe Halisa had lost her virgin card and  I had no clue whatsoever, I thought we told each other everything, I mean I Goddamn did tell her every damn shit!, she's my freaking best friend, and best friends do not  lie to each other! Especially about shit like this, I really can't bring my self to ever trusting her or any other female again, all they do is lie and cover shit up, Halisa of all people whom i trusted with all my might is  a slut and I never knew?! Damnnn..
since she got discharged from the hospital I haven't set eyes on her neither have I returned any of her ten missed calls, I'd freaking bar her line if she doesn't quit this bullshit.. there's nothing to say , words can't fix how broken I am .
    Early today, I got an invite from Mr Bilal for a meeting scheduled for this evening , i am honestly not mentally fit for any more of this "we trusted her with you nonsense" and all them blame games, but I have to honor his invitation I guess..
I made my way to the kings mansion which is barely half a mile away from ours as we all stay in the same private estate.
    Entering the mansion, I heard faint voices coming from the living area, sounds like someones yelling,  I further approached the direction of the voices and I realized it was that of  Mr kings, He sounded very furious, I stood by the door frame as it was left opened trying to make sense of the intense conversation, Mr kings wasn't the only one present, he had his entire family as well as mine quietly seated, except Halisa who stood in front of his deadly Glare . After much minutes of His yells,He then spat the most cringe words humanly possible  "You are getting married to Ace, we all have decided!"  .
Wait..WHAT! , in sync everyone's attention turned towards the entrance where I stood , "Ace calm down let's talk" My dad tried to reason with me,
Talk about what? Huh ? How the hell would you plan my wedding without informing me ! Halisa is my freaking kid sister ! I can't marry my sister, it's never done ! .. Mom, are you in support of this ?        She just gave a small nod , looks like everyone's gone nuts , I faced Halisa to see her reaction, she's basically as surprised as I am, and she doesn't look very thrilled with the idea as well,
Ace sit down let's talk! .. Mr kings then said in a very calm yet demanding tone.
   We aren't against you having another wife if that's what you are worried about , Halisa can't conceive by two years time , she's just seventeen ..we don't trust her judgement to find a suitable guy, as a matter of fact .. this matter should die down .. let me rephrase that ; this matter needs to die down , and if the public knows about this , it's going to be such a big shame to our family and even yours .. it's going to affect our business! So If she's really your best friend you need to do this for her , like I said , we are not against polygamy.
You have until tomorrow evening to decide.
He left , there was an awkward silence, soon after everyone started leaving one by one , leaving just me and Halisa .. hay Ace , I can explain.. I swear it all happened so fast , you were in college and and I didn't want to bug you with my life , I'm sorry I just ..
Shut up Halisa ! .. she trembles back ,
Probably because I have never really raised my voice at her .. you are nothing but a slut! and I'm just going through with this bullshit marriage only because of uncle bilal and the sake of your family's dignity.. I freaking hate you right now , what other shady thing have you done behind my back huh ?
Wait wait wait Ace , the hell are you mad at me for ? Let's not pretend you're any better.. you too sleep around and we both know that , and if it isn't clear , I have only slept with Jason , but you!, you have literally slept with almost all the Cheerleaders back when you were in high school,and I know you still sleep around! So why's mine any different, because I'm a girl?..She suddenly gathered enough confidence to speak back
Impulsively, I hit her .. oh my god, I didn't know what came over me .. with regrets regarding what I've just done , I walked away, I walked away without a single word.

      Halisa's POV:
He hit me ! Ace freaking hit me .. this was a nightmare, I'd never had expected this in my entire life ..what happened to my best friend, what happened to us , where did it all go wrong .. This is not the Ace I know , this is not the Ace I crushed on .. this was not my big bro.
Part of me was still excited that I was wedding Ace , i mean he has been my crush since forever, I honestly alway wished we'd end up together, but not like this , not in this terms .. he literally hates me right now , everyone hates me .

.............
The guests have  started arriving, this has to be the most rushed event my family has ever hosted . Earlier today , my mom came with some maids to dress me up , even at that she wouldn't even look at me , she still gave me the cold vibes..I was sitting alone in my room feeling sorry for my self ,suddenly the door slammed open and Ace stubbled in ..Ace, are you drunk? He looked like a total mess, he was a bit tipsy . He slammed his lips against mine in the most lustful and aggressive manner, he bit my lips several times to gain access into my mouth, with my eyes shut I granted him access...
he proved his dominance with his sinful kiss , he tried ripping open my dress and then I stopped him.. Ace ! What is all this , what are you doing, stop , stopppp! I pushed him away ..
You don't want this ? Oh you slut , quit pretending, you do nothing but sleep around!
Ace, what are you saying ? At this point I
couldn't hold back the tears, I broke down and cried I couldn't believe he was the one saying all this to Me.. he didn't even look at me , he just left .
'Miss kings , they're all waiting for you'  Nadia our family's maid informed me . For a rushed wedding there were much more guests than I expected, Ace had managed to get himself together, he had Kevin as his best man .. Fatima, a cousin of mine was my maid of honor and only bridesmaid.
     We said our wedding vows and the imam pronounced us husband and wife .. so glad it's all over .
                                .............
        Ace's POV :
                Waking up to a slight headache, checking the time to find it's barely midnight.. I guess i probably had too much to drink after the wedding, I tried getting up from bed but I was hit with a brain crash.. ahh is this how this shit felt ! Drinking is so damn overrated,
     Don't get me wrong, I consume alcoholic beverages when ever I'm at the club with my buds but I never get drunk,
getting drunk for the first time on your wedding day is pretty low, even for me .. but though, I really needed to get my mind off things, everything's a fucking nightmare. Thinking back to yesterday ~ I remember going into Lisa's room to check up on her ,she looked really sad but goddamn beautiful, the alcohol got the best of me and I slammed my lips onto hers, oh her soft innocent delicious lips , she kissed back and we deepened the kiss, I felt our clothes being Barriers, I wanted all of her , i wanted to feel her body against mine , i tried ripping off her dress and then  she stopped me , are you kidding me? How dare she stop me , in a few hours time she will be mine , so I should have her body anytime I want!
It pained me to see her cry when i called her names, I wish she knew i didn't mean any of this ,I was just filled with rage, I wasn't thinking straight.
       Seeing Halisa lying beautifully beside me made me smile, our parents insisted we share a room since we are married and need to consummate, wow I can't believe I'm married , it's so funny how about a week ago, everything was normal.. our lives literally changed under a week..
   She had on a skimpy pink lingerie dress which suited her beautifully , I watched her like a predator watching its prey. I began pulling down her Panties, as I've grown really hard,she remained asleep, I slowly thrusted into her and then she awoke, without uttering a word she guided her legs to clutch behind my waist and moved to the rhythm of my body as if so waiting for this for a long while. The burning desire to have all of her made my headache disappear
"Oh Lisa"..I growled out of pleasure

~
Okay how was I even able to write this 💀