17. Wonder Twins

Hunter

The look on Lorelei's face is priceless. Her jaw drops, eyes widening like saucers, and for the first time since she blew through our doors, she actually seems shocked. But as much as she tries to hide it, there's desire behind her eyes, a small glimmer that proves just how much history we all share.

"Ab- Absolutely not," She stutters through her words, unsure of herself.

The Lorelei Phoenix unsure of herself, well this is a sight.

Kenzo and I seize the opportunity, stepping forward so that we're just a pace in front of our prey. The little vixen doesn't hesitate, moving backwards so that her ass now presses against the dinning room table.

"What's wrong? You said you wanted to play," I goad, grinning like the crazed maniac that my reputation proves me to be.

"I did- I mean I do," She huffs, lips pursing together, one arm waving into the air. "But I thought you were going to say something like dump water on your head or eat something really gross,"

"We would if we were daring each other, this is a dare for you." Kenzo all but laughs, knowing that we've got her trapped. Lorelei's feathers have finally been ruffled.

Truth be told, I never expected her to take the dare anyways, and neither did my brother. We only said it to screw with her, fuck with her head a little. She's hot, yes, no one in their right mind could deny that. But she's an enemy, off limits to us and anyone in our circle. It wouldn't be wise to get wrapped up in the sheets with this woman, not to mention the long running rivalry we all have going. I might not detest her as much as the rest of the guys, but I sure as hell wouldn't betray my family for some pussy, no matter how much I've dreamt of this particular one.

"Right, and that just means the dare needs to be sexual now that a woman is involved? Real classy," Glaring at us both, she reaches for one of the apples decorating a fruit bowl on top of the table. Taking a bite out of its red surface, she chews, swallowing a mouthful seconds later. "And either way, there is nothing on God's green Earth that could make me do something like that with the likes of you two."

"If you agree to play the game, you agree to its terms as well." I remind her, moving forward once more to pluck the apple from her hand, giving it a once over before licking the bite mark, tasting cherry flavored lipgloss as I do so. The flavor sends a primal form of desire to light a fire in my body, my dick twitching at the idea of all the other fun things I could finally get a taste of.

"Which means that if you refuse our dare, you subject yourself to the consequences."

Lorelei's gaze moves from the apple in my hand to my eyes, swallowing this time out of apprehension.

"What would my punishment be?" Bravely, she decides to weigh her options. All the while, I discover just how complex her chocolate covered eyes are, and question what exactly I'm getting myself into as the air in my lungs begins to dissipate.

There are so many reasons this is a bad idea, so many reasons I shouldn't be looking at a member of the Phoenix family like I am right now, but I just can't seem to stop myself. I've always been a tad bit obsessed with things that are forbidden to me, specifically the chase that comes along with them. And right now, this girl is the ultimate prize, the ultimate puzzle that I need to crack.

"Either you can make yourself come, or we can do it for you." Kenzo materializes on the other side of me. "But if we do it for you, we decide how many times, no matter how much you beg for mercy." Tracing a finger up Lorelei's arm, I visibly see her shiver as goosebumps appear across her honey colored flesh.

"Okay wonder twins," She breathes, attempting to regain control. "I think this is getting a little out of hand,"

Leaning down, I fight to inhale that sweet scent that seems to just be a part of her. "You have no idea how out of control we can get, pretty girl." My lips connect with the shell of her ear, voice just above a whisper.

But no sooner than the words have been spoken does Lorelei break the spell, stepping away from us and out towards the living room. We let her go, much to my dismay.

"I will never do anything like that with any of you." She spits, crossing her arms, but that sliver of want behind the mask stays. "Fuck your stupid game, I'm out." Stomping away, Lorelei moves for the stairs, starting up to her room.

I look up, following after her as my heart races. "There's no escaping us, Pup! We're down the hall from you now, in the kitchen, in your living space, and at some point you'll realize who holds the power here!" I chuckle as she continues to scuttle up the stairs, slamming her door closed soon after.

"Did we go too far?" Kenzo questions, eyes lingering on where her form just stood.

"Just far enough I think," I slap my brother on the shoulder. "Hopefully that'll teach her to steer clear. Now, I'm sure Wren would like to know what happened."

Even as I say the words, I don't entirely believe them myself. What would we have done if she had accepted our dare? And what does it mean for us now that she knows we would even consider engaging in an activity like that with her?

Walking down the hallway that leads to the office, I ready myself for the conversation we're about to have with the other guys. I'm sure they knew we were going to mess with her, but I'm not so certain they were prepared for us to do something like that.

I'm not so sure I was prepared for it either.

............................................

Hello loves, I just wanted to thank you for all of the recent love on here. I adore being able to write this story and these characters and I'm glad you guys are liking it too.

Let me know what you guys are excited to see more of and how you feel about all of these new developments. Do you think Lorelei should've accepted the dare?

As always, please correct any mistakes and I hope you enjoyed ❤️