25. Silence is a Virtue

Hunter

Breathing in Lorelei's sweet scent, my body comes alive, just like it always does in her presence. Without even realizing it, this woman has invaded my mind, attached herself to my entire being. Four years ago, we met this intoxicating little vixen in person, and my brothers and I have never been able to forget her.

No one will ever compare to Lorelei Phoenix. 

She shutters against my touch, something I so love. "You have no idea what you've started by coming here." Again, fear glitters in her coffee-colored eyes, but so does excitement, which is what has us all more than a little intrigued. 

"Are you going to kill me?" She breathes hesitantly, seemingly scared of the outcome of her question. 

This is dangerous, we were supposed to find her, capture her, and use the deal to drag her back to her bedroom, where Wren wants her to stay. She's causing too many problems and the boss man doesn't like it. This was never what we made it out to be, we always had a plan, but I just can't help myself. I saw her run down here and I chased, like a moth to a flame. Above us, I can hear the rest of the guys moving about. They'll realize I'm gone soon, we'll get caught in mere minutes, and still I can't stop. 

Eyes bouncing from Lorelei's lips to her heavy gaze, I drag my hand from her chin to her throat, living for the reaction that my touch draws from her. 

"I've done things that not even your nightmares could dream of," Whispering into the quiet room, I avoid a question I have no answer to. "And I want to do some of those things to you, we all do."

My admission causes a scoff from her defiant mouth. "You can't all-"

I cut off her sentence by spinning her around, her back now flat against my chest, ass pressed into my cock, tits and face forced against the shiny black car. Through shrieks, I quickly disable her movement, holding her wrists tightly behind her back. Her breathing speeds up, nose scrunching up in annoyance. 

"Tell me again what we can and cannot do," My lips graze the shell of her ear. "Here, we are above the law, and if all of us wanted to take a turn in that sweet cunt of yours, we would." Lorelei jumps when I bring a silver flick knife to the side of her throat. I've seen the others do it before and I know she loves this. "And if I wanted to drive this straight through your skin, I could very well do that too." 

"You're all crazy!" The shout is a surprise to me.

I laugh at her hypocrisy. "Are you really at liberty to judge other people's morality? You're just as crazy as the rest of us," I punctuate my words by dragging the knife in small circles across her collarbone and shoulder, eliciting more of those addicting shivers from her tiny frame.

I know why she's scared and I know that she should be, but it doesn't stop me from pushing. The only thing I can think about when I fall asleep at night is bringing this woman to her knees, coaxing every noise from her lips as she begs for mine and my brothers mercy. 

"And here I was thinking you were the nice one, Oxborn." She half-heartedly chuckles, almost in spite of herself. 

Again, I overpower her, kicking her legs apart with less effort this time. Lorelei fights me, but she doesn't tell me to stop, and I know for a fact that if she didn't truly want this, she would make me well aware. The pants she's wearing will make it hard to reach anything, but I could just rip them to shreds and easily buy her a new pair. Hell, I'd buy this woman a whole new wardrobe if it meant I could strip her bare a thousand times over.