21. Addicted

Lorelei

There's something so intense about that beat of silence before your first sexual encounter with someone. That moment when you both stare into each other's eyes, breathing the same air, the energy surrounding you sparking with fervor. It reminds me of the calm before the storm, all of the desire collecting in one place as it tingles through your body, your heart beating faster than it's ever beat before. 

My skin heats as my gaze bounces between Kenzo's hand and his eyes, mouth drying when he casually smirks at my apprehension. Biting back the urge to tell them once again to fuck off, my fingers shakily pluck the vibrator from his palm, lips pursed into a thin line. 

"No touching, you sit over there with Hunter and watch. You say nothing and don't even think about doing anything for yourself," Motioning down to the growing bulge in his slacks, I set the rules in place, hoping that they follow them. 

"Yes ma'am," Kenzo chuckles, seemingly unfazed by my stern tone. "But just so you know," He crowds my space when he leans down, staring directly into my eyes. "Eventually you'll beg for me to touch you and when you do, I'll be sure to make it as agonizing as this will be for us." Stepping away before I get the chance to respond, he leaves my mouth agape, taking the heat with him as he moves to stand next to Hunter. 

God, why did I ever agree to this?

They both watch me intently as I begin to remove my clothing, one by one peeling back the layers until I'm left in nothing but a blue lace bra and panties, a set that to my dismay, leaves little to the imagination. The fabric seems to stick to my skin as it attempts to cover my most intimate parts, refusing to allow them the pleasure of seeing me completely bare. From across the room, I catch their eyes roaming, analyzing each part of my exposed skin like starving animals. It's as if they aim to take a mental picture and keep it forever. 

Goosebumps prickle my limbs and I shiver, the intensity of their gazes causing my body to feel a bit overwhelmed. My nipples pebble in the now chilly room, something I hope they can't see.

"Do I need to take everything off for it to count?" My voice comes out higher pitched than I'd expected and I huff out a breath in annoyance.

Hunter licks his lips, cocking his head to the side. "It's not required, but I wouldn't complain if you did."

Shaking my head, I opt to keep some of my dignity intact and sit back onto the bed. Propping a leg up, I jump when the vibrator turns on, deciding to keep it on the second level for a good medium speed. Pulling my panties to the side, I see the intake of breath as both men take in my exposed sex for the first time, desire practically swimming through their gazes. I can feel it coming off of their bodies in waves, causing me to feel almost drunk. Butterflies swarm my stomach, a fire like never before roaring low in my belly. 

Bringing the vibrator to my clit, I moan the instant it touches my skin, the soft hum reverberating throughout my entire body. Pure pleasure and sin mix together to create a wondrous feeling, all sensation concentrating on one point. My heart thunders as I continue to make noise, confirming how much I'm enjoying this, my hand moving the vibrator in little circles. Wetness collects as my pussy begs for more, all rational thoughts flying out the window. 

Opening my eyes, I bring my gaze to the men in front of me and it only weakens my control. I've never experienced anything like this, a man watching as I get myself off, let alone two men. But its addicting, euphoria at its finest, and in the back of my mind, I know this won't be enough. 

Kenzo swallows, adjusting himself, his eyes hooded as they zero in on my body. "What would you do if we disobeyed your rules right now, Lorelei?" His voice is hoarse and my name rolls off of his tongue like its a prayer. I'm so high strung that this won't take long and the sound alone nearly sends me over the edge.

"Would you stop us if we made you come together? If we touched and licked every inch of your skin?" Hunter's thumb connects with his bottom lip as he chimes in, absentmindedly playing with it. 

I try to speak but the words die in my throat as I let out another breathy moan, shockwaves coursing through my body at their dirty words. And right now, I honestly don't know what I would do. Would I let them touch me, bring me pleasure, bring themselves pleasure because of me? The feelings that nearly drown me right now begin to mount at the thought. 

There are no words for the desire I feel at this moment. I would let these men do anything they wanted to me and that brings me more fear then I ever thought myself capable of.

Before I have a chance to tell them to stop, both men walk towards the edge of the bed. Kenzo standing directly in front of me and Hunter coming to sit next to me on the bed. I flinch, almost pausing my movements, but Kenzo stops me from moving as he grabs my chin, lifting it so that I have nowhere to look other than at him. 

"So fucking beautiful." Hunter tugs on my hair, the pain causing a new and intense ripple of pleasure to blaze a trail through my pussy.

"Come for us, pretty girl." Kenzo practically begs and with their words, the vibrations pulsing on my clit are enough to send me hurtling. 

I fall hard, tingles of ecstasy causing me to see stars as I nearly scream. Wave after wave of my orgasm carrying me to the clouds. My inner walls pulse and heat singes my flesh for what feels like many long minutes. It's pure bliss, my mouth set slightly open, my heart fluttering so quickly I fear it may stop entirely. I've never felt something this good and they barely even touched me. 

And just like I thought, I'm already hooked. 

..........................................

Well my lovely readers, who do we prefer, Kenzo or Hunter? I personally like both ;)

As always, I do hope you guys enjoyed, and get ready for more. ❤️