3. Panic

"FWHIP!!" Gem cried out as she fell backwards, but her brother wasn't fast enough. As she realized this, she tried to at least give him advice for what to do when she went through the portal. "TELL THE OTHERS AN-" she fell.

"GEM!!" Fwhip cried out after her. He had tried to catch her, he really did, but he just wasn't fast enough. Getting out his communicator, he hurriedly types in chat.

〔fWhip〕I NEED SOMEONE HERE NOW!!
〔fWhip〕I'M AT THE CRYSTAL CLIFFS ACADEMY
〔fWhip〕PLEASE!! COME NOW! EVERYONE!
〔ScottSmajor1995〕Woah, woah, woah
〔ScottSmajor1995〕Calm down fWhip. What happened?
〔fWhip〕It's my fault. I distracted Gem and now...
〔ScottSmajor1995〕Alright. I'm on my way.

‡5 minutes later‡

"Hey, fWhip- woah..." Scott entered the cafeteria finding fWhip crying in the middle of the room, right in front of a wierd stain on the floor... And a room full of pastries everywhere. "What happened!?"

"I-I was gonna ask- *sniff* if-if she wanted t-to fly *sniff* with th-the dragons t-today, a-and... I..." fWhip tried to explain but he was crying too much. "I distracted h-her and... *sniff* A wierd p-portal appeared a-and she fell i-in!" fWhip was bawling at this point, but he tried to keep going. "I-I tried to *sniff* catch her... I r-really did! *sniff* B-but I was t-too slow and-"

"Oh fWhip..." Scott hugs fWhip to try and calm him down while he verifies in chat that this is urgent.

〔 ScottSmajor1995 〕 fWhip is right. This is important. I don't care what you're doing, you better get over here. I'm trying to calm him down but he keeps crying. It's about Gem.

At that message, everyone made their way over to see Scott huddled over a crying mess known as fWhip, trying his best to console him but to seemingly no avail.

"Woah! What's happened?" Lizzie asks as she enters with everyone else.

"Gem's gone." Scott states simply. "We need to get her back."

"What? What do you mean she's gone!?" asks King PixlRiffs of Pixandria.

"I mean she's gone. She fell through a portal to who knows where!!" Scott firmly replies, starting to get frustrated.

"b-but... What are we gonna do!? How do we get her back!?" asks Shrub the gnome, gaurdian of the Undergrove, worried about her friend.

"We'll figure something out, Shrub." PearlescentMoon of the Gilded Helanthia says, trying to calm down the short gnome.

Everyone falls silent, thinking of how to get their friend back.

▣◈⊙◎○●◇◆□■△▲▽▼▼▽▲△■□◆◇●○◎⊙◈▣

And that's where I'm ending it. I know I don't really do author's notes, but I want you guys to help me think of what their ideas to get Gem back should be. Also yes, this will mainly be looking at Gem, but we will occasionally check in on the other empires to see what they're doing about this.