12. A surprise visit?

Back in Empires, the rulers are back to brainstorming how to get Gem back after a lovely cake-break.

"So where even is she?" Pix asks.

"Japan." states an echoey voice, one which none of the emporers recognize. Except one.

" ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!?" Pearl exclaims as they all turn to the door.

The figure chuckles a bit. "Geez, careful there. You might get whiplash! And yes, Pearl. It's me." the figure says with a soft smile. Pearl runs up to them and gives them a big hug, crying.

"Where were you!? Where did they take you!? What happened!?" Pearl asks frantically, but the figure just shakes their head.

"That's not the subject at hand, Pearl. I can tell you later, but for now... We need to get Gem back."

"How do you know Gem!?" Sausage asks in surprise.

"She's... Like me... In a way." the figure replies.

"G, what do you mean?" Pearl asks.

"That's not my story to tell." 'G' answers. "Gem is in Japan. A country on the planet Earth."

"So she's in another country?" Lizzie asks.

"Forget country! She's in another WORLD!?" exclaims Joel.

"Yes. Sadly though, that's not all." G speaks again. "She's in an entirely different universe." This leaves everyone shocked, mouths agape and eyes widened.

"And who even are you?" asks Jimmy, a little defensively.

"My name is Grian. I'm Pearl's brother."

"Wait... Grian!?"

"Hey Tim."

"You-you're... You're a watcher..." Jimmy observes.

"Yes..." Grian sighs. "I missed you."

✽・:..。o¢o。..:・✽・:..。o¢o。..:・✽・:..。o¢o。..:
So now Grian has come to empires in watcher form to help find Gem. I wonder what he meant when he said she was kinda like him?
Also, sorry this is so short. I kinda rushed.