16. Code Xornoth

Gem, Mineta, and Aizawa regrouped with the others who were all still at the scene.

"Where's the letter." Gem spoke with a stern monotone to announce their arrival, causing everyone to jump a bit.

"Here. The kids also found these two peices of fabric that we didn't put there." Midnight said, handing Gem the fabric along with the letter. Gem took the items and gasped. "What is it?"

"Well... It seems I was right, not that there was really any doubt. The only one who would me the pathetic wizard would be Xornoth... And this is his flag." Gem said, holding up the darker cloth. "This one's mine." She held up the purple cloth as she said that.

"Well what about the letter?" Ashido asked with concern.

"Well it's not a spell so I could read it out loud..." Gem said receiving nods from the others. "Okay then, it says

𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉. 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖚𝖓? 𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖒. 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍. 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖞𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖜𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖓. 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗. 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜. 𝕸𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔𝖔. 𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖜𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓.

... What? Who are his new friends..." Gem seems speechless, frozen in fear.

"Gem, who sent this? What are they talking about?" Aizawa asks, voice laden with concern.

"Do... Do you guys have any enemies?" Gem asks.

"There's the League Of Villains." Midoriya answers.

"They might be Xornoth's new friends..."

"Gem who is Xornoth?" Aizawa asks.

"An enemy... One I had originally thought was gone..." Gem replies, taking out a phone that Nezu had given her and tapping the screen to initiate a call. It took a few rings but eventually the call was answered.

《 Hello? Gem? 》 A commanding feminine voice calls from the phone which Gem quickly puts on speaker.

"Hello Miruko. We have a situation." Gem responds.

《 I saw everything. 》 A higher pitched voice speaks. 《 What do you think we should do? 》

"Nezu, I think our first order of business is to arrange a meeting. We'll need it to be public so that people know the dangers and it will be a worldwide priority." Gem responds curtly.

《 Hm... I see. I shall begin arrangements. 》 Nezu says before leaving the call.

《 I'm sorry what's going on? 》 Miruko asks.

"Xornoth sent a threat."

《 Oh... Shit. Alright I'm on my way. 》 Miruko says before hanging up, leaving Gem with a class of confused students, three confused teachers, and one confused ward.

"I think you all should be in the meeting too. You have been threatened now after all. Anyone close to you may be in danger. Xornoth has his ways of knowing who to manipulate, threaten, maim, or even kill to get what he wants. I'm sorry. I'm calling code Xornoth." As soon as Gem said that, an alarm was heard. Gem muttered a spell and vanished, having teleported to the principals office to give an announcement over the PA system.

"Attention all students and faculty. Code Xornoth has been called. This is not a drill, I repeat, not a drill. Everyone must go to the assembly hall in a calm and orderly fashion as soon as possible. Head to the assembly hall as soon as possible. In a calm and orderly fashion. You will all be briefed on the situation. Anyone who has interacted with me, Geminitay, is asked to call your loved ones immediately and tell them to come straight to UA for their own safety. I will be putting up a barrier to protect everyone, but I will open a door for those who are permitted. If your loved one is being denied access, talk to me and I will let them in if it is safe to do so." The intercom beeps, signaling the end of the transmission, and everyone begins making their way to the assembly hall. Not as calm and orderly as they should've, but at least they aren't trampling anyone.

The students and faculty who are lucky enough to get to the assembly hall first take their seats. The unlucky ones have to stand as there are no seats left. Gem walks on stage carrying a black egg with purple spots. Aizawa recognizes it as the ender dragon egg. Nezu walks close behind. Gem sets the egg down on a pedestal before clearing her throat.

Gem holds her staff in front of her with both hands as her eyes and staff begin to glow. "𝕭𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓, 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘, 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍, 𝖇𝖞 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. 𝕾𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊, 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊!" Gem chants as a magical energy swirls around her before expanding and covering the entirety of UA grounds in a strong protective barrier.

Gem's eyes flash a deeper purple as she enhances the barrier with another type of magic before flashing to a golden light as she enhances the barrier yet again with a third kind of magic. She swiftly puts her staff back into her inventory, raising her hands as it vanishes, allowing her hands to glow various colors as she uses every kind of magic she has to enhance the barrier.

Gem slowly lowers her hands when she finishes and steps up to the microphone with Nezu. "Hello everyone. My name is Geminitay. What you just saw was me putting up the barrier and strengthening it. Xornoth won't be getting through that one." Gem saw many hands suddenly raise. "I'm not taking questions at the moment as I will probably be answering them in my speech in a moment. First things first, I want to tell you the severity of the situation. Xornoth is a very dangerous being. He is strong, sadistic, manipulative, and patient. I have reason to believe he has already assimilated people. There are cameras in this room that we will be using to livestream a conference of sorts. This conference will also be displayed on the screen behind me. We will be starting this conference very soon. First I want everyone who has been invited to join us to join us. I will be at the front gate to let people in as Nezu gets the livestream set up." And with that, Gem was gone.

A few hours later, all the people invited by Gem and Nezu had arrived along with some of the students and faculties loved ones. They all went to the assembly room, and Nezu started the stream.