002

❝ he will serve me and me alone. ❞

- park seonghwa- 422- the second eldest vampire- yeosang's right hand man

- park seonghwa
- 422
- the second eldest vampire
- yeosang's right hand man

- choi san- 279- the fourth eldest vampire- enjoys being the trouble maker

- choi san
- 279
- the fourth eldest vampire
- enjoys being the trouble maker

"ARe you completely out of your mind kang yeosang," seonghwa exclaimed, anger clear on his face.

"no, i am perfectly sane. thank you so much for your concern," yeosang smirked, knowing the reasoning of the other vampire's outburst.

"are you aware of just who kim hongjoong is? he is their son," the vampire pulled at his roots in disbelief at the nonchalance of his elder brother. "how can you be so careless? if he comes back here, if we bring him back here—

"do not speak to me as if you are my superior," yeosang hissed, eyes flashing red. "i know who the boy is. you seem to forget we got rid of them and he had no recollection of his past life here. nor will he find out. and lastly," the elder bared his fangs, hand around seonghwa's throat in a flash as he knocked him against the wall behind them. "how. dare. you threaten my authority. i am the king. and do not ever forget that," yeosang released the vampire, the latter falling to the floor.

between coughing fits, seonghwa warned his brother. "you will not be king for long if you bring him back here. do not let your priorities to vamporia go astray due to a passing fascination."

"do you plan on sharing, brother," a third vampire by the name of choi san entered the room elegantly. "because i would also like a taste," his fangs gleamed under the light.

"if any of you dare touch him," yeosang seethed. "i will have your head."

san pouted. "but you didn't share the last one. when do we get to tap the vein? i am growing tired of blood from the bag. i want to try it fresh."

"san," yeosang's voice thundered, reverberating throughout the large castle. "he is mine. he will serve me. and me alone."

san grinned maniacally as the king stormed away. "makes it all the more fun, brother."