010

❝ you are now mine forevermore, my mate. ❞

"IT seems the vampire king has bonded and taken a mate with a human," the dark haired male spoke with disdain.

"mm," the other rubbed his chin in thought. "what i would like to know, is why. this one human must hold value to him. this is not an ordinary mortal. and something tells me this one human boy could lead to kang yeosang's downfall," the strange man's grin was menacing.

"kirian," the aforementioned looked to his leader. "bring me the boy, i would like to meet his acquaintance myself."

"would you like his head my lord," kirian bowed.

the other vampire waved him off. "i was thinking more along the lines of dinner. however, it seems the human is immortal thanks to kang's bond with him. fortunately, or perhaps, unfortunately for him, he cannot die," there was a pause.

"bring him to me unscathed. we shall see if we can break his spirit before kang can rescue his damsel," the vampire grinned wickedly.

"it will be done my lord," kirian smirked as he vacated the room.

it has been awhile since the last time i had any fun with kang's humans.

HOngjoong awoke, the blood red sun greeting him as he stretched. the human's gaze wandered the room before it stopped on the strewn about clothing on the floor.

it was then hongjoong took notice of the dark wisps scattered on the pillow and tickling the back of his neck. his eyes slowly trailed behind him and gasped as he took notice of the sleeping vampire.

not wanting to confirm his racing thoughts, he lifted the thin sheet covering them and to hongjoong's horror, they were both nude.

at last the night came back to him. yeosang had been attentive, caring as he fucked into him—

hongjoong shook of the thoughts. no. he's a monster. he reminded himself. he got me high on his blood and took advantage so he knew i couldn't refuse.

he had to get out of there, that room, that damned castle. it was all too much. it felt suffocating.

hongjoong took a deep breath in attempt to calm his racing heart before untangling their mess of limbs.

once out of the bed, he tiptoed around the room, gathering his clothes and never once took his eyes off the vampire.

after the task of dressing himself was done, he cautiously made his way to the door and turned the knob, but it resisted.

"locked," he whispered to himself in disbelief. "no, no, no, no

the human's gaze wandered back to the bed that now lay empty. his eyes widened as he felt a hot breath infiltrating the back of his neck. hongjoong whirled around to meet the vampire king.

yeosang tilted his head mockingly. "leaving so soon? finally had enough satisfaction after the second, third and fourth go at it?"

the human was shaking like a leaf. "i didn't, i couldn't—

"oh, but you did," the vampire gleamed in victory. "over and over and over again."

"i don't believe you," hongjoong shouted.

yeosang's hand outstretched, motioning to the mirror. "see for yourself, my dear."

the human made his way to it cautiously, afraid for what he might see in his reflection.

hongjoong gasped, blinking rapidly as he stared at himself. white locks and purple irises stared back at him. and no matter how many times he had rubbed them, they would not dissipate.