003

❝ you would save him, before me? ❞

- choi jongho- 145- the youngest of the clan - good at controlling his thirst despite his young age- no relation to san despite their surname

- choi jongho
- 145
- the youngest of the clan
- good at controlling his thirst despite his young age
- no relation to san despite their surname

- choi jongho- 145- the youngest of the clan - good at controlling his thirst despite his young age- no relation to san despite their surname

- jeong yunho
- 398
- the third eldest of the clan
- admires yeosang a lot

HOngjoong jolted, awoken by the searing pain on both sides of his neck. he reached a hand to one side, feeling the dried blood and still gaping wound. yeosang bit him, drained him of blood until satisfaction.

yet that didn't explain why the vampire had torn into the opposing side of his neck.

reaching a hand up, he felt the bite marks, yet there was no blood, dried or otherwise.

hongjoong ran his fingertips over the marks once more, shivering in both pain and pleasure as he did so. the sensation he felt was overwhelming. but what was it?

hongjoong shuddered, whining out. he needed something, but what? he felt empty, like there was a hole in his chest, begging to be filled by something.

or someone, rather.

the human's back arched off the bed in desperation. for what, he hadn't a clue.

but he would soon find out.

ELsewhere, the other five vampires residing in the castle were restless. they could smell him.

the blood, the desire, the arrousal, coursing through him. they needed a taste. just one.

san smirked, rising to his feet, hands clasped gracefully behind his back as he started in the direction of the human.

"san, don't be stupid," jongho hissed through gritted teeth. his exterior seemed much more calm than the others. he always could control his thirst better than his brothers, despite being the youngest of them all.

"you know yeosang would kill you," another voice warned. it was seonghwa.

"i'm tired of him not sharing," san growled lowly as not to alert yeosang and his inhuman hearing. "we have stayed cooped up in this godforsaken castle for centuries, per our brother's request. no fresh blood, no freedom," san's volume grew with each word, showing his anger and hostility towards the other vampire.