Chapter 9

"We play dumb, but we know exactly what we're doing"

                                                                                                    -Taylor Swift

My eyes flutter open and I'm met with the blurry haze of my apartment. I rub my eyes to try to regain my vision as well as my memories of last night. The last thing I remember was that first line of coke with Harry. Who knows what happened after that?

Speaking of Harry, I wonder if he got home safe. I sit up and put my foot on the ground to search for my phone when suddenly I hear a yelp from under me that causes me to flinch violently. That only makes me step harder onto what I now realize is Harry's crotch.

"Ahhh!" He yells and I yank my foot back up.

"Jesus, what are you trying to castrate me?!" Harry yells.

"Sorry!" I say with a worried look on my face.

Harry laughs now and says, "don't worry I think my children will survive."

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask.

"Beats me."

I now realize he's just in his boxer briefs. Jesus he looks amazing.

"Where did your clothes go?"

"I could ask you the same thing," he says, sitting up.

I look down at myself and realize I'm only in a little lace slip dress that I wear to bed sometimes.

"You don't think that we..." I trail off.

"I don't know, can you walk straight?" he asks?

"Are you serious?"

"Trust me, if we did anything you'd be feeling it," he says with his devilish smirk.

"God Harry you're so crude!" I laugh.

"It's just the truth," he says while standing up now.

He towers above me, now with his crotch area right in my line of vision. I notice how defined his v line is popping out of his briefs. God I just want to lick his abs.

"You seen my phone?" he asks, snapping me out of my inappropriate trance.

"Oh uh... no. I don't even know where mine is."

"Well you really know how to have a wild night," he says with his hands on his hips as he looks around.

"You got that right," I reply, "do you even remember any of it?"

"Uhh it's really spotty. I remember you begging me to go to some bodega for a pastrami sandwich."

"Maybe that's why my stomach hurts so bad," I groan.

"No, that's definitely because of that," he says while cringing.

I stand up and turn around to see what he's pointing at. I am not only met with the abomination that is my kitchen but the most vulgar looking cupcakes I've ever seen.

"Oh God, what made us think cupcakes were a good idea?"

"Everything is a good idea when you're as bloody smacked as we were."

"This is going to be a nightmare to clean," I say, bringing my hands to both my cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'll stay and help you."

"No no, it's fine. I'll just tell the cleaning service to come in today. Shouldn't you get back to Collette anyway?"

"Oh right, that's probably a good idea," he says, "I should probably find my clothes first though."