Chapter 6

Two months have passed since my school's golden jubilee celebration. The pressure of studies has increased as we will be appearing for our major exams this year. EXAMS!! I am doing commerce which I decently like. I am more into business and accountancy than to science or arts. I didn't took Mathematics this year for which I am grateful, PHEW!

I am studying regularly as I don't want to panic at the last moment. But still we party a lot, bunk classes, do all sorts of pranks as this is our last school year. We want to make it memorable. Everything is going on smooth, MASHAALLAH!!

Zaid and I have become good friends, we chat a lot over Facebook but recently he has been acting a little weird. He initiates the conversation and when I reply he dosen't replies back. Nothing wrong happened between us but I don't know why he is acting this way. May be he is nervous about the upcoming exams but he is too cool to worry about exams. DUDE, HE IS ! YO!

I thought not to worry about it much and let's see what happens in the coming days. I tried to ignore the situation and started solving my accountancy questions, my recent CRUSH! FORCEFULLY YEA!

After few days I got a message from Zaid-

" Hi Sara, what's up ?"

I replied-" Hello, all good, busy with exams prep. You say? Where have you been lately ?"

After that he didn't reply this was the 6th time he did this not replying business. After 10 days I again got a message from him but I thought of ignoring and not replying this time because it was getting on my nerves. YES, I AM SERIOUS HERE! 

I started considering him as a very good friend and he is doing this to me without any reason.

Days passed by and even he didn't take the pains to message me again. WHATEVER..

Then Eid came and I got a message from him saying -

"Eid Mubarak Sara :)"

I planned to reply because I didn't want to act rude on such an auspicious ocassion. I simply replied

"Eid Mubarak Zaid ! "

He initiated the converation again..

Zaid- "So how is exam preparation going on ?"

Sara-" I am preparing well but still very nervous. This exam is huge man. Yours?"

Zaid- "oh don't worry, treat it like any other exam. I am studying okay, most probably I will be able to get decent marks. "

Sara- "Inshaallah we both will :)"

Zaid- "yeah :) "

I could sense the awkwardness in our conversation that's why I chose not to drag this conversation any more.

I still had something against him because last month I asked him why was he acting weird. He just replied "everything is fine, it's just the way you are looking at it".

I felt so bad, he was putting all blame on me. LIAR! Atleast man up and admit your mistake.

I stopped talking about him with my family and may be they could sense something was wrong between me and Zaid but I paid no attention to it. I was mostly consentrating on my upcoming exams and my college applications.

I already applied in many colleges of Singapore, hopefully I get in some good one. GOD PLEASE! The feeling of leaving my family still makes me upset but I have to get over it sooner or later.

Keeping all these thoughts aside I opened my laptop to chat with my friends. I opened facebook and saw I had one friend's request. It was from a guy named Abrahim. I couldn't recognise him so didn't bother to add him. I chatted with my friends and then got back to sleep.

It was Saturday so me and my girlfriends planned a sleepover at Veethi's place. We all were at her place in our cute Pajamas and Tank tops.

We were reading this very interesting email which was a gross letter from some guy to a girl. We were laughing our ass off. It was the funniest and most perverted thing I have ever read. It somehow reached my friend Charmaine's inbox so she saved it for us to read. HAHAHA

After this we ordered pizza takeouts. It was fun just being around with my girls. I was really happy at the moment. STRANGE, RIGHTT ? After that we decided to prank call boys and wake them up in the middle of the night. DEVIL LAUGHTER!!

We called few numbers, it was awesome fun and their reactions were priceless. Then Stuti gave me one number and asked to make the call. I asked who's number was it?.

"It's one of my friend named Abrahim", she replied. I didn't thought much and dialled the number. The guy picked up and I started flirting with him. He was so confused. He kept asking me "who I was". POOR GUY, haha !

"I am the one you secretly like and keep stalking", I replied in a flirtatious accent.

"Even I have started liking you back", I further added. OMG this was so much fun I thought to myself.

He gasped and asked- " Is it Sara?"

I was so shocked, how come he knows my name. I don't even know him.

"How do you know her?", I asked in a shaky voice.

"She is the one I like", he replied confidently.

I was left speechless. In what trouble I got myself into ? All my friends were staring at me with blank expressions. He was on speaker so my friends could hear everything. I quickly disconnected the call first and took a deep breath. Phew, this was not expected. CRAP!

Author's Notes-

EDITED !

Hi ! Comparatively long chapter :D what say ?

And who is this new guy ? You will meet him in the next chapter ;)

Keep voting and commenting, it will make me feel good.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS SLEEPOVER PHOTO OF THE GIRLS AT VEETHI'S TERRACE, LIKE IT ? :P

Lots of Love :)