Chapter 23

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. Everything was like a fairytale to me. I couldn't have expected anything better. Now I just hope my parents like Zaid as much as I like him.

"I am pretty sure he will win thier hearts". I was thinking about all this when I got a text message. I reached for my phone and opened the message. It was from Zaid.

Zaid- "Sé que estoy exagerando estas cosas idioma pero solo quiero decir Te quiero mucho y gracias por todo"  

"I know I'm exaggerating these language things but I just want to say I love you very much and thank you for everything xx"

Awww, instantly my eyes became watery. I replied back-

Sara- "Can you please stop making me fall in love with you all over again each day ? xx"

Zaid- "Not before I die ;) " what's the plan for today x ?"

Sara- "Lets go to a beach ? x"

Zaid- " Isn't it too early for a beach? x"

Sara- "Yeah, you come over to mine's we will watch a movie and then we can leave for the beach from here itself x"

Zaid- "Sounds perfect to me, see you in some time xx"

Sara- "Sure xx"

I quickly left my bed and went for a shower. I got dressed and made my hair into a messy bun.

"By the time Zaid reaches my place it would be time for lunch", I thought. So I ordered us pizza takeouts to have while watching the movie.

I was just wondering what else we would be needing when I heard the door bell. "Must be Zaid", I thought. I went and opened the door. Zaid was standing there with a packet of food supplies.

"Yay! Food", I shrieked.

"Yes, now can I get in?" He asked.

"No you can't", I said while teasing him.

"Okay thanks", he said and opened the door wide for himself to squeeze in.

We adjusted ourselves on the sofa. I was glad we were behaving more like best friends than a couple.

"I ordered us pizza", I informed him. "Oh that increases one level of love in my heart for you", he said with a wink. I started laughing out loud.

"Okay which movie?", I asked. "The Batman?" He asked with a puppy dog face.

"Will it be the 500th time you will be watching this movie?" I enquired."Naah, more than that," he casually replied. I rolled my eyes. "Okay so Batman it is", I announced.

The movie started and we both were hogging over the food supplies while watching. I eat like a glutton but magically my body doesn't reflect that and this makes me so proud.

The door bell rang. "Must be the pizza guy", Zaid said.

"I will get it". He came back with boxes of delicious pizza. We sat back and started munching over the slices while watching the movie. We literally fought for the last slice of pizza. I loved everything about us. It was very clear that we will not fight like any other couples in love because we had an awesome understanding and we were still more like best friends.

"Earth to Sara", I heard Zaid saying. Oh great! I zoned out yet again.

"It's early evening already, lets get ready for the beach," I said. "I am already in my shorts and shirt, he smirked.

"Yeah okay, I will go change and come", I said.

I went to my closet and checked out every piece of clothes I had. "Urgh, such boring clothes I have", I said aloud.

"Your daddy's gonna jump off a cliff if he hears you saying this because of the amount of money you spend on shopping", I saw Zaid standing near my room's door. I simply stuck out my tongue.  

"But I don't feel like wearing these clothes", I said with a sad face.

"Wear my football jersey ?" He asked. My eyes lighted up with excitement, heck yeah.

"I wanna wear it", I shrieked. He handed me his jersey and left the room. I quickly wore it with my sexy tights. After I was satisfied with my look, I left the room.

"You look cute in my clothes", he grinned. I blushed because I was wearing a shirt with Zaid's name on the back of it.

"I represent you", I said. "Of course you do he said while kissing the tip of my nose". Lets leave already, he further added.

"Can we pick some homemade stickies on our way to the beach ?" I asked. "As you wish", he said.

We pulled off at the sticky shop, I went down and bought myself a watermelon sticky while Zaid bought green apple flavour.

Later we left for the beach. We reached the shore side and found us a comfortable place to sit.

"Want to go enjoy the water first? Zaid asked." Awesome", I replied. We reached the waters and started fooling around. In less than an hour we both were fully soaked. It was so much fun.

We were tired so we bought ourselves some fruit punches and sat down just to relax. "It's always good just being around you", I said while looking into Zaid's eyes.

"The same goes for you as well", he replied back. "I am just worried if we would be able to pull this long distance relationship", I said.

"Don't worry Sara, whatever it is I am not leaving you anyday. Lets give it a shot, if it's not working we will get back to being best friends because in any situation I want you in my life", Zaid said.

I felt tears in my eyes after hearing this, Zaid and I both liked each other and after knowing this we can't be just best friends. But that's the only option we have because in some time we will get frustrated being so far from each other.

"What are you thinking?" Zaid asked.

"Umm, nothing I guess that's the best solution. If we are not able to pull this we will get back to being best friends because in any case even I need you in my life". Zaid pulled me towards him, I placed my head on his shoulders and adjusted myself around him. "Lets not think about all this, be happy because we are going back to India tomorrow and you are going to meet your family pretty soon", he said while trying to lighten the moment.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

 EDITED !

Hi, I am sorry for being a week late with the new chapter. My parents were here so I was busy with them.

 Anyway this is practically the last chapter and after this is an Epilogue.

 I feel happy as well as sad. :)/ :(

 I will miss you all ^_^ 

AND GUYS LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE- ITS THE CUTEST SONG EVER "PERFECT TWO" AND IT GOES ABSOLUTELY PERFECT WITH OUR VERY OWN PERFECT ZAID AND SARA <3

Now Do read the epilogue because its going to be great, hopefully :P

Lots of love x