Chapter 7

After relaxing a bit I finally asked Stuti, "how she knows him and how he knows me?"

"I know him through mutual friends and I guess he knows you as a family friend", Stuti replied.

Family friends ?? Why does my family have so many friends ? I blaberred in an irritated voice.

Hahaha Akshita started laughing and said, "Apparently because yours is a joint family and they are known and got connections". She smirked. YEAH RIGHT !

'Yeah I know. And since how many days he is staking me ?"

"I don't know, I didn't even knew he likes you", Stuti admitted.

"You know what, he sent me a friend's request yesterday but I didn't add him because I couldn't recognise who he was", I informed them.

"It's okay Sara just relax okay ? He just said he likes you, you can't help it if you don't like him back. It happens with everyone", Akshita said with a consoling smile. "Yeah you are right", I agreed. MOTHER F......IGURE SHE IS !!

After that we went to the terrace for some fresh air.

Two days later, I was sitting in my room when my mom comes in. She informs me that they are going to some wedding and asked me if I wanted to join. I said no, I have to study. OH WOW! HOW MUCH I LOVE STUDYING RIGHT NOW !

But my dad comes in between and says that I should go because it will be a good change. I have been studying monotonously in the past days. 

"But then weddings are boring if they are not happening in your family" , I told him.

"Haha, I know but still this one is going to be a pretty good one", daddy said. PRETTY GOOD WEDDING ? NAAH! PRETTY GOOD GUYS, HECK YEAH !

"Okay fine! I will come", I reluctantly agreed.

"Okay go get dressed", my Mom said.

I went to my closet and took out a real pretty Indian outfit for the wedding. INDIAN OUTFIT, LURVE!

I applied very minimal make up because I don't like heavy make up. I simply brushed my hair and left it open. My hair was mid length long. Though I had chemically abused my hair a lot but still I liked it.

I went out and announced that I am ready. My mom was also ready and we were waiting for my aunts and cousins. It's good that so many people are coming with us because even if the wedding is boring i still have my family to enjoy. YAY!

We reached the venue and were seated on a round table while the wedding ceremony was going on. My family kept on interacting with relatives and friends.