Chapter 17

Sara's POV

I was sitting in the class the next morning. "What a fool I had made of myself last evening", I thought. I had almost shown Zaid the jeolous expression I wore when he was talking about Saima.

What he must be thinking about me ? I wondered. "And why the heck was I feeling jeolous?" I questioned myself.

He is not exclusive to me, he will definately date someone in the near future and I have to accept that fact. "I can't be so selfish", I made myself understand.

I decided not to think about this and I should concentrate on the lecture. The module 'accounting' was being lectured and I liked it. I started taking notes and listening to what the lecturer was saying. Later the lecturer asked us to form a group for the project.

I was sitting around few people, we started approaching each other for groups. I quickly agreed to form groups with them before Jason approaches me. Ours was a group of five members, all from different nationalities. Adrian was from Indonesia, Marc from Singapore, Alex from Germany-the funniest guy, Sheryl from Philippines-she had the most gorgeous hair ever and then me Sara from India.

We were supposed to come up with a name for our group. I suggested that we should take the initials of our name and form a word. Marc agreed to it. But Alex wanted some funny name. He suggested 'Here for Beer' we all started laughing. The lecturer asked to find a more decent name. Later Alex said 'Pinkis and the Brains' . Sheryl and I both rolled our eyes.

"Lets find a name seriously, we haven't got much time", Sheryl said.

"Okay this name is final, you all are going to love it, Alex said." What?", We all asked in unison.

"Better than you". I love it, I said and giggled. Everybody started laughing and even they loved the name. So finally we decided this name for our group.

We discussed some of the things which we were supposed to do, we divided the work until we meet next. The lecture got over, it was a fun class today. I walked to my bus stop with Jason and he only left after my bus arrived. All this is happening even after I told him that I have a boyfriend back in India and I love him a lot. I even told him that I am dating him since last one year. But still he is not leaving hopes. LOOSER !!

I went back home and slept like a baby, I was so tired. I woke up in the evening. Checked with my group work, I had to do some research thingy.

Later I spoke to my parents. I have adjusted well now, I have got used to living a life without my parents being physically present. I feel okay after making a phone call with them and not meeting them in person. I guess this is how life teaches us to be alone and independent. "But I am still not very independent, I still need Zaid in my life for everything". He is the one who solves all my problems. MY PERSONAL MAGICIAN!!

I saw my laptop blinking, it was a Skype call from Zaid. LONG LIVE BOY BEST FRIEND !!