Chapter 8

Days passed by and everything was same. Only the pressure for studies increased. Just one month was left for our exams. AAAAAAAHHH

I was friends with Abrahim but I decided I will now stop being friends with him because that's the only way he can move on. I feel bad for him. NICE GUY!

And Zaid.. Phew! "Still the same".

He messaged me once and then again got lost. I seriously feel like banging my head against the wall when I think about him. I THINK ABOUT HIM? - NO....YES!! URGH !

My parents were very supportive all these days. They know I have so much pressure because of exams so they pamper me a lot. They don't expect much from me, they just want me to work hard without thinking about the results. COOL PEOPLE !!

And finally the day has arrived, today was my 1st paper. I was very nervous which just can't be described in words. I was arranging my bag when I got a text from Zaid wishing-

" All the best Sara :) "

I simply replied.

" to you too "

I kept aside my phone and left the room, my parents were accompanying me to the examination centre.

"What if I flunk ?" Nooo. BAD THOUGHTS, GO AWAY ! I went inside my allotted room and tried to relax.. 

The questions were easy, I almost knew all the answers. Similarly all the papers went by and I did pretty well. I was satisfied. I was really happy for the holidays to begin.

We celebrated on the last day of the paper. The next day I was relaxing in my room when I got a message from Zaid-

"How was your exam ?"

I seriously got pissed off after reading his text. I recalled what he did to me everytime.

Now that I was over with exams I thought of confronting him. And not only confronting him, I wanted to end this friendship with him. I just can't keep dragging it for no use. So I thought of replying to him a 'good bye' note. YEAH SARA GIRL UP !!

And I started typing-

"Hey hey, we lack manners here, don't we? If you initiate a conversation with someone you don't leave it in the middle that too several times. It's a complicated world no one is waiting on you at the other end but just thought of brushing some of your skills. Good that I am your family friend but if it would have been someone else may be they would have judged you . I started considering you as a good friend. Anyways please don't initiate a conversation with me now onwards and yes I am not holding any grudges against you. We are all good and I am ending it on a good note because when we meet someday through family we don't rip each others head off. Cheers !! "

I pressed sent and sat back. I was wondering if I did the right thing. "Yes ofcourse Sara, he should be given the taste of his own medicine, I replied to myself."SARA BRO, YOU ROCK !!

After a minute I got a reply..

Zaid- "Sara, I can explain ! "

And then next message..

Zaid- " Sara? "

And third..

Zaid- " Sara, reply ? Look I am sorry "

And he kept on sending more messages which I decided to ignore. I am not going to forgive him so easily this time.

Zaid- "Sara, I am sorry. Talk to me."

Zaid- "I can tell you the reason."

Zaid- "There?"

Zaid- "I know I am a douche and you don't deserve a friend like me."

Zaid- "Sara, give me one chance ?"

Zaid- "Okay, if I do that again then never talk to me."

Zaid- " ?? "

And then I thought of replying-

Sara- " I have changed Zaid, I am not the innocent girl anymore. I am too rude to be true "

Zaid- " Okay be rude, but atleast talk?"

Zaid- " Please, I atleast deserve one chance?"

Zaid- "Please Sara !"

I hate myself for being so warm hearted, I already started feeling bad for him. I think "he is genuinely feeling sorry". Urgh, Sara control your FUCKING emotions YOU CHICKEN HEARTED GIRL, I scolded myself.

Zaid- " Sara talk to me atleast once, atleast listen to me ? "

Zaid- "I am Sorry !"

I couldn't decide, what should I do. I thought of switching off my phone for some time that will help me think.

"Oh God, why am I even stuck in this situatuon". I CUSSED MY LUCK.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

EDITED!

Yo Readers ! What's up ?

The situation is so hot right now. Will Zaid and Sara become friends again ? Will Sara forgive him for what he did ? To know more, stay tuned and keep reading and voting and commenting :P

PICTURE ON THE SIDE - ZAID'S STICKY MESSAGE FOR SARA, AWWW

Love <3