Chapter 21

Sara's POV

I was at the airport looking so lost and confused. I had no idea what should I do. Zaid was going through the formalities and I was just standing there staring at him. He stole side glances in between and when our eyes met it was so awkward. "We both wanted to say something to each other but it was not easy".

After all the formalities it was time for him to go for the security check, "it was time for him to leave me and go".

"I wanted to pour my heart in front of him. I wanted to force him to stay with me and never leave me alone but I couldn't do anything".

I didn't own him, he was just my best friend. "Oh how I wish he was my boy...friend !!"

"Hey", he walked up to me!

"So it's time to leave, is it ?" I asked. My heart was so heavy right now. I wanted to cry and scream out my feelings in front of him. But I was helpless.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head for a reply.

Suddenly I saw something, "Zaid had tears in his eyes". He was about to cry.

Before I could realise what was going on he hugged me, then he left and walked away without giving a second glance. And I was left speechless.

"I sensed something was there between us. I realised we were more than best friends". But it was too late now, he had already left.

And I was still standing at the same place with a shocked expression.

Suddenly I felt something on my hand- TEAR DROPS !!

I realised I was crying and soon everything blurred in front of me when my tear glands exploded. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to a taxi stand. Took a cab and gave the driver the directions to the nearby beach. I was crying and crying.

"Are you okay Miss ?" I heard someone asking. It was the cab driver.

He was an old man in his late 50s. He had a genuine concerned in his eyes. Without giving a second thought I replied-

"No I am not okay, I am in so much pain, it's unbearable"

"Relax miss, take a deep breath. You can talk to me about it if you want". He replied with a warm smile."

"Nobody can help me. It's all my fault, I let him go. I let a part of me go and now I am so incomplete." I told him.

"Its okay Miss, just remember one thing "if its meant to be it will happen". Just make sure your feelings are true then nobody can ever stop you both from being together. It's not the last time you were meeting him, confess your feelings to him when you meet him next". He made me understand.

"I will be meeting him next after a month and till that time I can't keep myself sane. He is my best friend, I can't avoid him either". I told him.

"Don't avoid him, try and be normal around him. Does he feels the same way for you ?" The cab uncle asked.

"I don't know, but I felt something when I last met him a few minutes back. I replied to him."

"Don't worry, I can feel the feelings are true but you both are scared to hurt each other. Just make sure he is there in front of you when you confront him about your feelings. Looking in each others eyes is very important, it connects the heart. Don't express your feelings over the phone or Internet. It will create problems in the future" he said with a concerned look.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how better I feel. I will confront to him the next time I meet him without thinking about the consequences. If we are meant to be together then everything will fall at place". I told him with a smile.

"That's like a good girl, now do you still want me to drop you at the beach?" "He asked.

"Yes, beach will be good. I need some time alone to relax myself ", I replied.

"Okay not a problem !!" He replied back.

He pulled off at the beach entrance, I took out a ten dollar bill and forwarded it to him with a smile.

"Let it be, the happiness which you gave me by letting me help you cannot be compared to this bill. Just be happy and I will pray to god that you both end up together. God bless you!" He said with so much emotions that I was taken aback.

I was just looking at him and thinking that there are still people like him who makes this world so beautiful.

"Thank you so much uncle for everything, it means a lot to me. You are one of the bestest person I have ever met" , I told him with a genuine smile.

"It's okay, take care and bye !" He said.

" Bye !" I replied back and left the cab.

I seriously felt good after talking to him. I went to the beach and relaxed. "I am going to tell Zaid about my feelings towards him when I go back to India next month", I decided. I felt much better now because I had something to look forward. I was not worrying about the fact that if he likes me back or not. I just wanted to confront my feelings to him. I wish this pretty boy was mine already !!

Zaid's POV

I was about to board the flight and leave the best part of me. I can't beleive I felt so compete after meeting her. "Her existence was like a missing puzzle in my life when I was not with her".

After completing the formalities I walked towards her. "She was standing alone in the corner looking so vulnerable". She was thinking something, she was lost.

I reached her and grabbed her attention towards myself. She asked me "if it was time for me to leave now."

I couldn't speak otherwise she would have sensed that I was crying from inside. I just nodded my head in acknowledgment.

I couldn't stop the tears now, I quickly hugged her and left without saying a word. I was in so much pain, I left my puzzle piece behind.

I boarded the aircraft with so much pain and tears in my eyes. I sat back at my seat and relaxed. 

"I had to decide something, it's not going to work out this way". I told myself.

"I have to confront my feelings to this special girl, whatever the consequences are I will do it now". I finally decided.

"But when and how?" I asked myself.

She will be coming to India next month, I thought but that would be too late. And maybe we won't get much time alone because she will be coming for a very short period just to celebrate a festival with family, I thought.

"I have to plan something good, I have to tell her what I feel for her", I announced it to myself. Now that I had finally come to a conclusion I felt much better.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hey peeps !! 

 EDITED !

I lost interest in writing lately but someone really special forced me to write again. I won't do this again, this story is very precious to me, it's my baby :D

And this was the last sad chapter, after this everything is going to be flowers and balloons ;)

I had a hard time writing the sad chapters :(

Do read the coming chapters :)

Love <3