Chapter 1

A breeze of salty air blew against the petite figure staring at the waves that touched the shores. His short ebony hair swayed to the songs of the breeze. The waves bore creamy foam near the feet and soon vanished. The sky was almost dark as the sun was about to set behind the dark waters of the sea. Jimin was too deep in his thoughts to even notice that it was getting dark. He loved to travel and that was one thing he was free to do ever since he started living on his own. Jimin's phone vibrated denoting that he had received a message. He picked out the phone from his pocket, pushed the notification aside, and shoved it back into his pockets. The air started to get cold when Jimin rubbed his hands in hopes to warm them up.

'Maybe I should've listened to my mother when she said it is a bad idea to come here' Jimin thought to himself, as he smiled at the memory of his mother chiding him when he said he was going to stay near the sea for awhile, especially during this autumn. Jimin was practically shivering because of the cold air. Deciding that it's too late, he walks back to the beach house he had rented for awhile.

On the other side of the world, in Seoul, South Korea, a black Mercedes zoomed through the roads at midnight. Jungkook could not sleep and hence the idea of a long drive struck him. With one hand on the steering wheel he fumbled with his other hand to play some music through bluetooth and his driving playlist started to play. As the music played through the speakers of the car from behind the back seat, he hummed along and the windows slowly went down letting the cool air to blow into his face. The whole week had been hectic for him and the work pressure had absolutely driven him insane. He promised to himself that once his project was done he would take at least two weeks off for a vacation so that he can relax a bit before the new project starts.

Life of a video editor was not easy and especially not a bed of rose petals if you were an intern. No actually, life isn't easy for anyone. Jungkook chose this path himself and he likes it no matter how much everything stresses him. He manages to smile through all this. Jungkook is like that; optimistic, friendly and has so much talent. Except he was not very much social; an absolute introvert.

Jungkook woke up the next day with a soaring headache after the long drive the night before and he got drunk . He got out of the comfort of his bed. He groaned remembering that there was a meeting with the project manager today. His last project ended just two days ago so he felt like they were overworking him knowing they don't have to pay half the salary for an intern who's still learning. A very fast learning intern who is too kind to say no to his seniors. It takes just about an hour for Jungkook to get ready. He made a toast in haste and puts the toast in his mouth, closed the laptop, thrusted it into his backpack and put on his black cap, all while chewing on his toast. A multitasker at his best because he hates being late. The headache never left.

Thankfully Jungkook reached the building where he works as an intern on time. The place is filled with nature and smelled like flowers. Small shrubs and climbers could be seen as Jungkook walked through the lobby, the blonde girl at the lobby nodded her head smiling at Jungkook as he did the same. Their chairman made sure that the workspace was more comfortable by surrounding them in nature, as nature is the only way anyone would get inspired and would be calmed. Jungkook reminded himself to thank the chairperson if he got the chance because Jungkook never met him. He would meet the chairperson if he gets the job though, so good to work hard.

He turned left entering the meeting room only to see he's the first person to enter after their team leader, Jung Hoseok. They exchanged a 'good morning' they both sat down. Slowly one by one other interns entered the room and the meeting started.

Everyone were given a project. These projects added to their score list which will decide if they will be selected as a permanent staff in the company. Jungkook was determined to get this job and told himself that he would do the project no matter what.

Jimin, on the other hand, felt young and free. He had walked into the village and got himself a few bottles of wine, stocked them up for the time of his stay. He sat down with a glass of wine under the moonlight that was shining through the open windows. A peaceful environment inspired him to write down poems when he watched the waters of the sea moving gracefully towards the shore. What a sight it was! Jimin absolutely loved this.

Waves of the sea

Waves of the sea crashes onto the shores
The sky is sprinkled with tiny lights.
Maybe I have grown up and changed;
As I no longer search for the beauty in those twinkling lights

Waves of the sea crashes onto the shores
My mind feels free what about my heart?
Why can't it feel the freedom?
What do I need to do to make it feel;
The beautiful moments I live now.
Waves of the sea crashes onto the shores

Crashes into me when I want to be loved;
To be drenched in love and happiness;
To watch the stars as if it is the most beautiful view;
To be watched as if I'm the most precious;
Handled with care as if I'm fragile.
Waves of the sea crashes into me

When I realize I have the freedom I wanted,
But I'm still in an unknown solitude.
Happiness stayed not for long;
Waves of the sea crashes onto the shores.
Waves of the sea, ripples in my heart.

He had not been lucky enough with love but was lucky to have his parents accept him for who he is and were open minded to the topic of sexuality. He sent a long message to his best friend, Taehyung. Taehyung and Jimin were always attached to the hip; another reason why people think they are in a relationship. If not for his schedule, Taehyung would have joined Jimin for the short vacation. Jimin proceeded to select some pictures he had taken when he went into the village and sent them all to him. He placed the phone on the table and settled into the warmth of the mattress of the bed.