Chapter 6

"Tae... I'll come with you" Jimin stated when Taehyung got ready for work. Although suspicious that Jimin wanted to spend the day in his boring workplace he cannot say no as well. Jimin gave his best smile promising to be silent so Taehyung just nodded answering that Jimin can come with him to work.

Jimin wore a button down baby blue shirt with black formal pants and black formal shoes, while Taehyung wore a green sleeveless sweatshirt over a white shirt with beige formal pants and shoes of same colour. Both had a fashion of their own but never contrasted too much. When they entered the office Taehyung was greeted by the staffs to which he bowed and smiled to each one of them. Jimin tagged along behind him like a lost puppy yet smiled when the staffs greeted him as well.

It was Taehyung's busy day for he had meetings back to back. Taehyung had a passion for art, creativity, love and weddings. So when he chose to become a wedding planner, Jimin did not stop him but encouraged him. Taehyung's clients loved his arrangements and recommended him to their friends circle. This rose Taehyung's popularity among the wedding planners and managers. Although he loved what he did, he had his own dream of starting his own company to which he had saved a whole sum of money, waiting for the right time to open up his buisness.

"Jimin-ah you should help me out. Come with me" Taehyung dragged his best friend outside, shoving a box into his arms.

" Can you deliver this to Yoongi? I've sent you the address. Just give this to him"

"Your assistant? Why's this so heavy?"

"It's just a speaker. He has taken a couple days off and called to ask if i still have the big Bluetooth speaker i once said i had. "

" Okay" huffed Jimin. "I'll deliver it "
Taehyung thanked Jimin and hurried off back into the office. Jimin loaded the box into the back of the car, then driving to the location Taehyung had sent to him. Upon arriving to the location, he saw that the apartment was surrounded by trees looking beautiful and expensive to live but then he works for such a living so it's worth it. Jimin had to carry the box all the way to the 4th floor for the elevator was under maintenance.

'Taehyung better treat me to dinner. Afterall, i have carried this shit ton weight all by myself to the fourth floor'

The door had the sign 'MinKim abode'.

'Family names combined? Is Yoongi-ssi's sur name 'Min'?', Jimin thought ringing the doorbell. "JIN HYUNG!" Jimin heard someone scream through the telecom. "I'm sorry who are you?" , a man questioned Jimin. He could see the dimple guy, Namjoon, his best friend kept talking about since their museum date.

"Ah I'm Jimin... Taehyung's friend. He asked me to give this to his assistant Yoongi." Jimin answered with a smile lifting the box a little to show through the telecom. "Ah just a minute" Namjoon said and spoke to someone else next to him. "Hyung your boss sent the speaker" and the door opened to reveal Yoongi wearing a tank top and shortest shorts Jimin had ever seen. His  skin looked even more paler than he saw in the pictures but Yoongi looked absolutely like a doll. Jimin coughed out his thoughts and handed over the box to Yoongi.

"Thank you so much Jimin-ssi. I shouldn't have bothered you and Taehyung-ssi but tell him i said thanks"

"Ah it's okay Yoongi-ssi. I'll let him know you thanked him" at this Jimin bowed and turned to leave but stopped when he heard a sweet voice talking to Yoongi.

"Hyung I'll carry it" the owner of the voice said. Jimin turned around to look at the person. There stood Jungkook wearing grey sweatpants and sweatshirt, his brown hair sweaty from whatever he had been doing and his veiny hands held the box as if it was not heavy at all. Jimin stood there mesmerized by the said man's beauty that he did not notice Yoongi calling his name. He had to physically pinch himself to get out of his thoughts.