Chapter 5

"The sun has risen but Kim Taehyung hasn't. Wake up you mortal !!"

Jimin woke up being hyperactive which is the complete opposite to what Taehyung feels. Him and his roleplays in the mornings are becoming a task to Taehyung to stop himself from hitting his head on the bedpost.

"Jimin please... For the sake of my well being shut up". But of course that does not stop Jimin from continuing his roleplay.

"Are you a sloth? Is it not one of the seven deadly sins? Wake up you sinner!"

"Are you calling me a sinner?", Taehyung whispered to Jimin sounding innocent but also as if demanding an answer. He joined in the little fun that Jimin started. "Of course I am calling you a sinner. Do you think I do not know the things you watch in that blue box of yours?", Jimin points to the laptop decorated with stickers of doremon and other animated characters.

"As if you are pure. My child I've seen you watching those blue films when you think I'm not watching."

"Mfer get up and cook."

"Learn to cook", said Taehyung and pulled his sheets over his head in an attempt to continue sleeping. But Jimin kicked his bestfriend out of his bed which made him land hard on his butt.

"Ouch you little vermin"

Jimin pulled out his finger towards Taehyung, both laughing as Jimin walked out of the room while Taehyung got up to freshen up for the day.

•••••••

Taehyung scrolled through his social media explore page, watching those short videos in full volume. Jimin had joined him by laying on top of the tall man fitting comfortably in the space of the maroon couch. It got boring at one point so they continued to scroll into the photography accounts and art accounts which led them to the posts of people who went to the same museum as them the past week tagged with the location of the museum.

"Oh... OH OMG JIMIN"
"Isn't that....?"
"YES YES YES JIMIN-AH THAT'S THE DIMPLED GUY!!"

The best friends found the male who photographed Taehyung at the museum. Next to the tall dimpled male was a man slightly shorter than the man next to him but not too short. Both had well-structured body and muscles that anyone would want to be headlocked with. Jimin scrolled through the account to find the owner has a passion to photography and has amazing video editing skills. abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz . That was the guy's username.

"What the fuck is this username? Who the hell uses such a long ass username?", Taehyung fumed at the long username as if he is the founder of usernames and it is an abomination to use such a long one. But Jimin thought otherwise.

"Tae he's a genius!"

"Have you lost your mind?"
Jimin laughed at Taehyung's burst out. But of course he has to explain the username.

"No, Tae listen. It's all english alphabets and-"

"Oh I didn't know the English alphabets! My bad, teacher Park", Taehyung cut him off sarcasm dripping in his voice. Jimin sighed and hit the back of his friend's head giving no reaction to Taehyung's complaints about hurting him.

"Listen here b**ch... All of the english alphabets but he left only two of them blank. So maybe the initials of his name must be J and K... Got it?". Jimin narrowed his eyes on Taehyung, his eyes ordering him to answer if he understood what he just said. Taehyung processed the username -although one could not see- a light bulb shone over him.