Chapter 7

It had been two weeks since Jimin met Jungkook. They kept in touch by sending texts and stickers through the direct messages. Later Jimin took courage asking for Jungkook's number which he gave with no contemplation. Their bond grew in baby steps trying to get to know each other bit by bit. Taehyung felt proud of Jimin for getting Jungkook's number, but on the other hand, he was a little sad he couldn't meet Namjoon himself.

"Seriously Tae, you can swing by Yoongi's place to get your speaker. Jungkook said they were staying at Yoongi's today", Jimin tried to convince his best friend. Yoongi took a day off that day because of personal reasons that he did not mention. Taehyung was deep in thoughts, worry written over his face wondering if he would disturb his assistant's time with his boyfriend or if it will work to see Namjoon atleast. "You won't know unless you try. I'll come with you if you want."

Somehow Taehyung was convinced that there might be a chance to atleast see the dimpled man and his assistant's boyfriend whom Jimin praised so much for his 'face of a Greek God'. "Alright let's go", was all Taehyung said before searching for his keys. Both of them nervous but they showed off their cool demeanor. Once again Jimin found himself amongst the familiar neighborhood of Yoongi's apartment admiring the nature with his best friend. Soon after parking the car Jimin led Taehyung to the elevator hoping it's not under maintenance again, fortunately the elevator functioned perfectly.

Again Jimin found himself standing in front of the door with the sign on the wall 'MinKim abode' . He hit his bestfriend's shoulder with his own, urging him to ring the doorbell. When Taehyung rang the bell, the monitor turned on to show Seokjin standing in front of the monitor with his gloved hands covered in purple dye. At first he was confused seeing Taehyung but after looking at Jimin in the side he smiled. "Jin hyung did we disturb you?" Jimin questioned innocently. Jin shook his head and proceeded to open the door for them.

"Ah Mr. Kim welcome to the residence. I'm currently under a little situation... I cannot shake hands unfortunately. Please have a seat" Seokjin welcomed Taehyung then turned to Jimin, " you should have atleast told Jungkook you would be coming... Look at my situation. " . Both Seokjin and Jimin laughed. Then Jin called for Yoongi to look after the guests. Yoongi was partially surprised to see his boss sitting in his living room watching Seokjin speaking to Jimin.

" Um.. Welcome to my home Mr. Kim" , Yoongi greeted Taehyung who bowed his head in response without sparing a glance at Yoongi, focused on Yoongi's boyfriend. His eyes followed the movements of Seokjin's hands which went in wild directions trying to instruct Jungkook. Seokjin's high-pitched laughter boomed through the chatter of Namjoon and Jimin's giggles. Yoongi felt a tad bit of jealousy creep into him but he shook it off for he knew his boyfriend's handsome features got people tongue tied.

"So he is Yoongi's boyfriend" stated Taehyung out of the blue. Yoongi chuckled seeing even his boss couldn't speak anything. Seokjin had went into one of the rooms, Taehyung believed it was a bedroom and came back after about half - an - hour with a difference. Jimin was the first to notice it.

"Jin hyung!! You look stunning! Yoongi-ssi might just as well fall in love again"

Yoongi's cheeks blazed a cherry flower shade before turning to look at Seokjin with curiosity. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Seokjin's blonde hair was now a shade of purple but a little faded in the roots which reminded Yoongi of the imaginary flower, Smeraldo.

"It's a fail. I didn't dye it well in the roots I guess", Seokjin pouted in disappointment but Yoongi held his boyfriend's face in his palms with adoration and wonder. " What? ", Seokjin questioned Yoongi, still pouting ready to see the younger laugh at his failed mission in dying his hair but to his surprise he showed off his infamous gummy smile.