Meeting The New Student

My father always said this when he was still alive, "Believe in yourself and follow your dream. That alone is enough."

Ding dong.

"Do you take ********** as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I don't think those two alone are enough. I believe there's still one more missing piece.

Me: I do.

Dad, if you're watching me...

"Do you take (Y/N) (L/N) as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

The Bride: I do.

I want to tell you something.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

Me&The Bride:*smile* I am.

I have finally achieved my dream. And one of the reasons for that is...

"You may now kiss the bride."

Her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi, wake up!"

I felt someone shook my body and slowly started to wake up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my best friend, Fuutarou, who was sitting across me while stacking up some papers.

Me: Sorry.

I yawned.

Fuutarou: Come on, it's already late. It just two of us in the library. Your mother will be worried sick if you return home late again.

Me: Right, right.

I started to put all my stuff into my bag. After both Fuutarou and I finished packing up, we left the school library.

Fuutarou: Anyway, here is the story you asked me to write. Read it up and tell me what I can improve.

He said and gave me some papers. I started reading it while walking. The story was in English.

After I had done, I returned the paper to him.

Me: There's still a room for improvements.

Fuutarou: That's the same comment you gave me the other day!

Me: Well, it just you're suck at writing a story. You did pretty good for the recount and factual, though. Use your imagination, can ya?

Fuutarou: Tch...