Payday

A few days later
Weekend
Roadside
Nino POV

Me: So, what am I looking at?

I asked to (Y/N). There was a husky in front of us who refused to move and (Y/N) was holding the leash.

We were in front of a pet store.

If you were wondering why I was here with (Y/N), I was just walking home from the mall when I saw him.

(Y/N): The reason I took a British Shorthair as pet instead of a husky.

Me: Eeh, you have a cat?

(Y/N): Yep. This is my sister's husky. She's working, so I'm the one that need to walk her husky. Anyway, it doesn't seems like I'm going anywhere soon.

Me: What does he want, actually?

(Y/N): Going into the pet store, it seems. Maybe for treats.

Me: Why don't you just go in?

(Y/N): I forgot my wallet.

He then sighed.

(Y/N): Come on, Hiro. Let's go home first so that I can take my wallet.

The husky still refused to move and just lied there. (Y/N) continued to convinced the husky but to no avail.

I giggled at them.

Me: Let's go in. I'll pay for what the husky wants.

(Y/N): Are you sure about this?

Me: Yeah. Come on, let's go.

I walked into the store first. When (Y/N) started walking into the store, the husky immediately stood up and followed him.

I giggled again as I got my knees and rubbed the husky's head.

Me: His name is Hiro, right?

(Y/N): Yeah. Hold him for a sec.

He gave me the leash and started to find treats for Hiro.

(Y/N) POV

After I took a pack of dog treats from one of the shelves, I walked back to Nino.

She was having fun playing with Hiro.

I just smiled.

Me: Even she has her own cute side, huh.

Me: Come on, let's pay for this.

Nino: Okay!

We walked to the counter and Nino paid for the treats. After that, we walked out of the store with Nino was the one that holding Hiro's leash. Hiro no longer showed any protest.

Me: Anyway, what were you doing when you found me earlier?

Nino: I was getting back home from shopping.

Me: I see.

I took out one treat and gave it to Hiro and he happily accepted it.