Plan For Today

The Next Day
My Room
7:30 a.m.
(Y/N) POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and turn it off while yawning. I took my phone and play a song as I took my towel while walking to my PC.

* "I Ain't Worried" is playing in the background*

I turned my PC on and patted my grey British shorthair before walking into my bathroom. I got into the shower and started cleaning myself.

After I have done, I got out of the bathroom while drying up my hair with my towel while walking back to my PC. I opened my email to look if there is any new email from potential clients. My cat jumped onto my lap as I looked at my PC.

Me: Good morning too, Yuki.

However, instead of meowing, I heard a not so loud howl.

Me: Of course you're here too, Hiro.

I looked down at my left only to see my sister's husky was sitting there while looking at me. Yeah, my sister has a husky. Then, I heard Kaede's voice.

Kaede: Hey, (Y/N)! Do you see Hiro anywhere? He's not with me when I woke up!

Me: He's right here trying to invite Yuki to play with him as always!

I said while scratching their head. Then, I noticed Kaede walked into my room while holding a mug. From the smell, I assumed it was a hot chocolate.

Kaede was wearing a white t-shirt with short jeans.

*Song ended*

Me: Going out so early?

Kaede: Yeah, suddenly feeling generous to send my lil bro to his school.

Me: That's kind of you.

Kaede: I know, right?

She said while having smug smirk on her face. I just sighed.

Me: Whatever.

Kaede: Come on, let's eat breakfast. Your school starts at 8:30 right?

Me: Yeah.

I turned off my PC and stood up while bringing Yuki in my arms and walked out from the room together with Kaede and Hiro.

When we arrived at the dining area, I put Yuki down at her bowl that had been filled with her food. She started to eat the food with Hiro was also eating his food next to her.