Fell

Since that day, I have always dreamed of this day coming.

Ding dong.

"Do you take ******** as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

We have went through a lot together for the past few years.

(Y/N): I do.

All of it for this day.

"Do you take (Y/N) (L/N) as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Me: I do.

Mom, I hope you're watching me from up there. Because I want to tell you something.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

Me&(Y/N):*smile* I am.

This man right here...

"You may now kiss the bride."

Is the best thing that ever happened in my whole life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my digital clock. Then, a familiar voice called me out from downstairs.

Yotsuba: Nino, are you up? We don't want to be late for school!

Me: Yeah, yeah...

I rubbed my right eye while yawning. I got off of the bed and got ready for school.

Little Timeskip
Roadside
Nino POV

(L/N): So... You're alone?

Me: Ugh.

I got left behind by my sisters since I was too slowed to get ready. And now I got stuck with this jerk who happened to be late, too. We continued walking after the traffic light turned blue.

Me: Just as a reminder, you and your friend don't need to come to our house today.

(L/N): We have to, unfortunately.

Me: Can't you understand that we don't need your help? We're doing fine by ourselves.

(L/N): Your results tell me the otherwise.

We continued to argue until we arrived at the school.

Me: Again, don't come to our house.

I said and walked into the building, leaving him behind.

(Y/N) POV