Chapter Twenty Nine // Two Left Feet

Katsuma and Yuna were running through the busiest part of town. "Damn! That fight and cross over totally made me loose track of time!" She panted out.

Orihime waved her hand in the air to catch the others attention. "Guys! Over here!" She beamed. "I'm so glad you two made it! Everyone else is already skating!" She urged them to follow her.

Katsuma was scanning the area. "Hey, come on Kat!" Ichigo called. Katsuma flashed a fake smile. "Coming!"

Did Grimmjow not come?

Katsuma sat on a bench to put on a pair of skates. "Have you ever done this before?" Rukia asked. Katsuma laughed nervously. "I haven't. I'm probably gonna break a leg." Rukia giggled. "I've only done this one time. Ichigo was a big help."

Katsuma laughed again before going quiet. Rukia noticed the change in her mood. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh! No! I'm sorry. Let's go!" She lied while grabbing the railing and slowly walking onto the ice. Rukia followed.

Everyone seemed to know what the were doing. Orihime looked so graceful. Rukia was good but, not perfect. Ichigo and Renji were also having no trouble. Katsuma sighed in frustration as her legs couldn't stay stable. "Damnit." She mumbled.

Ichigo grabbed her hand. "Hey let me help." He gently guided her around the rink. Katsumas face was red from embarrassment. Ichigo couldn't help but laugh. "It's okay, Kat. Not everyone knows how to do something right off the bat."

"Tch, says you!" She argued while puffing out her cheeks. Katsuma was was so focused on trying not to fall she didn't even realize who showed up.

"Okay, I'm gonna let go and give you a push!" Ichigo shouted.

"What-?"

"One!"

"Wait!"

"Two.... three!"

"Ichigo!!!"

He shoved Katsuma and she went sliding across the rink at a pretty quick pace. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she started holding her breath before her back hit something to stop her. It was... sturdy.

"Jeez woman. You have two left feet, huh?"

Katsumas eyes shot open as she spun around. "You! You came!" Grimmjow cocked a brow. "I'm not a total asshole."

She smiled up at him and he took both her hands. He was concentrating really hard. "Is the great number 6 espada nervous?" Katsuma decided to tease. He scowled at her. "Listen here woman, I'm I'm perfect at this human bullshit, alright?"

Katsuma giggled as the two were stumbling around the rink. Everyone else was skating with ease. She finally stared getting the hang of it. Katsuma let go of Grimmjows hands and attempted to push herself forward. She made it two feet before slipping right onto her bottom.

She could hear Grimmjows obnoxious laugh. "Do that again!" He exclaimed.

Katsuma huffed while crossing her arms.

Grimmjow knelt down in front of her. He loved teasing her. Her reactions were the best part. "Lighten up, princess. Come on. Try again."

Katsuma shook her head, her arms still crossed. He took a deep sigh. "Fine then." Grimmjow swiftly scooped her up bridal style and glided across the rink.

"Grimmjow! Put me down damnit! God this is so embarrassing." Katsuma pleaded, covering her face with her hands. "Oh calm down, ya big baby."

He walked over to a nearby bench and sat her down. "There." Katsuma sighed with relief. "Thank you." She watched as the others practically danced around the rink. It was relaxing. She was also thankful she got to experience this before winter ended. It's March. Thank goodness spring will be here soon.