Chapter Thirty Eight // Break In

Katsuma was sitting at the dinner table with Ichigo and his family. His sisters, Yuzu and Karin were talking about high school and of course Isshin was freaking out over boy talk.

Katsuma was picking at her food. Using chop sticks to move everything on the plate around. Ichigo took note and bumped her knee with his. It seemed to snap her out of her trance. "O-oh! I'm sorry." She muttered. Ichigo had his usual serious look on his face. He leaned closer to her side. "Don't worry. I'm just waiting for Kisuke."

Katsuma slowly nodded her head, unsure of what that meant exactly. All she wanted was to tear her father a part. After eating, Ichigos sisters started collecting plates and taking them to the sink. Ichigo and his father were outside.

"We're going to Hueco Mundo. That's where Rabashi is keeping everything. We'll get to figure out how he's able to create hollows with these crazy powers and intelligence."

Ichigo nodded his head listening to Isshins words.

"Kisuke and I will take Rabashi. Make sure you and Katsuma find your friend. He could be in serious trouble."

"I know dad, thats why we're trying to hurry."

After talking Kisuke finally appeared.

"Waiting on me?"

"Cut the shit. Katsuma doesn't know how to function," Ichigo spat. "You better be ready."

Kisuke shook his head. "I am. Get Katsuma and come to the shop. We can enter Hueco Mundo." Ichigo ran inside to grab her and they made their way to Uraharas shop. Once they got down to the basement Kisuke had tools sprawled out on a small table.

"Each of you take on of these and keep them tucked in your shihakusho. These will help you detect Rabashi's hollows. When he creates them, he covers them in a substance that makes them almost completely impossible for us to sense. Once we get in Hueco Mundo look for the red dots."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Kisuke continued. "With that being said."

A dark portal opened up.

"Will go through the Dangai and eventually make it to where we need to be. Now go!"

Ichigo, Isshin, Katsuma, and Kisuke went running  through the Dangai.

"How far is it?" Katsuma asked in pants.

"Not much longer. I've been here more times than I'd like to admit." Ichigo yelled over his shoulder. Finally the other side of the portal opened and everyone jumped through, landing on sand.

"Now, that huge area up a head is where Las Noches use to be when Aizen took over. As you can tell its been completely changed by Rabashi."

Katsuma looked down the massive hill the group was standing on. Her heart was pounding.

"So thats where Grimmjow is?"

Kisuke turned to look at her. "Yes. Please don't rush and for gods sake, keep a low profile. We have to split up once we make it to the castle. Isshin will come with me while you and Ichigo take the backside."

Katsuma scoffed while gripping the hilts of her blades. "We can take the front. Hollows don't scare me." Ichigo placed his hand softly on her shoulder. "We're here for Grimmjow."

Katsuma swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yeah, I know."

She's filled with rage and hate. All Katsuma wanted to do was slay every single hollow her father created. She wanted to slash his head off. He took everything from her.

And now it's time to get even.

"Let's go!" Kisuke shouted and the groups flashed stepped into opposite directions. After a few minutes Katsuma and Ichigo reached the back entrance and immediately came face to face with a few hollows. Katsuma snickered, feeling incredible confident. "Ichigo go on! I'll take these puny bastards." Ichigo nodded and busted through the door. Katsuma pulled her swords out, holding them in the formation of an X.