🍋Chapter Thirty // Sexy Chocolates🍋

‼️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS ONE WILL BE A LITTLE MORE INTENSE. IF ITS NOT FOR YOU OR IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE JUST SKIP. THANK YOU.‼️

If you are still here, please enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Grimmjow grabbed the box, scanning it for any information. "What the hell do you mean by wrong bag? What's the matter with this candy?"

Katsuma picked up her phone and began researching the brand of chocolate and its affects.

Take half a tab and affects should take place within 30 minuts.

• Stimulates blood flow.

• Enhances performance.

• Increases sex drive.

Katsuma gently sat her phone back down. Grimmjow rose a brow, waiting for her to say something. "What the hells goin on?"

She looked up at the man in front of her who ate an entire bar of chocolate. Half a tab. It's only recommended HALF a tab.

Son of a bitch.

She flashed him an uncomfortable smile while playing with the skin around her finger nails. "Well.. ah ha... you see..." she trailed off trying desperately to think of a way to explain the situation.

"The chocolate you just ate is supposed to make you... you know.. turned on."

Grimmjow crossed him arms continuing to stare down at her. "Rangiku bought them as a joke to take back to the soul society but, I grabbed her bag and not mine."

He turned away from her. He was shuffling around with something but, she couldn't tell what. He turned back around and held a bar in his hand, extending it out for her to take.

"Eat it."

"What? No way!" Katsuma threw her hands up dismissively. "Why would I do that?" She continued to question. The corners of Grimmjows mouth curved upward.

"Scared of a little chocolate, princess?" His voice now teasing and dangerously low. The sweet, sweet tone that makes her fold instantly. The glimmer in his eyes said it all.

"Let's see who caves first."

Ah. So to him it was a challenge. Katsuma instantly felt fuel to her fire as she snagged the candy from his hand.

"Fine."

She ate the entire bar to match Grimmjow. Now it was a waiting game and it was agonizing. He stayed on the couch focusing hard on the tv while Katsuma kept her distance. She was upstairs reorganizing her closet. She was afraid of what would happen so she wanted to keep a safe distance between them.

About 15 minutes had went by and Grimmjow decided to make his way upstairs to check on Katsuma. He stood at the door way holding each side of it, quietly observing her. "You feelin anything?"

Katsuma peaked out of the closet. "Not yet. Do you?"

"No." He mumbled.

That was a lie. His heart was racing and his breathing was hard to control. He could feel the blood rushing downward. Katsuma watched as Grimmjow sat down on the edge of her bed. "You sure you're not feeling it?" She questioned.

"I mean I guess it's kinda hot in here." That was true. Katsuma also began feeling a little warm. "Well here I'll kick the fan on and get some air circulating." She plugged the fan in and turn the switch to medium.

Grimmjow sat forward, his elbows resting on his knees with his face in his hands. Katsuma grew worried. She sat beside him and placed a hand on his back. That simply touch made him shiver. "Hey, maybe go get some air?" He nodded without saying anything and left the room.