Lesbian One Shot Valeria Garza x Reader:

Y/n's POV

Soap = Y/n

This is a lesbian One Shot between Valeria Garza and female reader. There will be violent scenes, explicit sex scenes and inappropriate language.

I knew that capturing Sin Nombre was going to be difficult. But I was willing to risk my life for it.

I planned the mission along with Ghost, Alejandro and Graves.

We could see several narcos surrounding the property where Sin Nombre's was supposed to be. It was a big house full of trucks around it.

"Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Said Ghost.

"No guarantees" Replied Alejandro.

"We need Sin Nombre alive" Said the man with the skull mask.

"Well... Then we need to meet them." Said Graves

"How?" I asked.

"Give them what they want" Replied Graves.

"They wanna know who's here, let's tell them" He added.

"In person?" Asked the Mexican.

"Correcto, get one of us inside, find the boss... roll him up". Said Graves.

"I'll do it" I said. Sin Nombre has been disturbing Las Almas for so long that I felt the urge to meet him in person and finally capture him.

"You go in there and they'll kill you" Said Colonel Vargas.

"We came here to stop a missile, let's stop it" I replied.

"I'll offer intel for a meet with Sin Nombre... And if he's there, we pounce" I added.

"Órale, tienes huevos cabrón" Said Alejandro.

"You make it in, you'll need eyes and ears. I'll go too" He added.

"I'll take overwatch" Ghost said.

"They're going to want proof" Said Graves, handing me a badge.

"Call me when you need me" He added.

We started the mission.

I began to walk towards the main entry, two narcos were there, one of them tried to shoot at my feet, the other one hit the back of my knee with his weapon making me get on my knees. I told them I had key information for the cartel, that I could help them. I tried to convince them when they made me stand up roughly, putting a bag on my head, pushing me inside the big house.

They pushed me inside an elevator, I could feel someone was by my side, I tried not to talk to them when they took the bag off my head. I could see a masked man, with the same mask and suit as the rest of the narcos.

"Hermana" It was Alejandro.

"Alejandro... How did you-"

"No time, listen. Give good intel in there. Don't lie, tell them everything they want to know or you'll die here." Said Alejandro.

"Tell them everything?" I asked.

"Everything... Mexican Special Forces, American PMC's, Shadow's Company, Philip Graves... all truth." Said he.

"Even your name...?" I asked.

Suddenly the elevator's doors opened. A bald man was waiting for us.

"Es esta?" Asked the bald man.

"Sí señor" Said Alejandro.

"You got a name perrita?"

"They call me Y/n" I replied.