Soap x Reader:

Soap x Female Reader:

Y/n's POV:

Y/f/d: (Your favorite drink).

Y/c: (Your city).

You're at the bar from the final MW2 scene with your friends, drinking and having fun.

It was a beautiful Saturday night. Nothing better than spending time with your best friends at a chill bar, having some drinks and listening to good music. My friends and I were talking shit about others like usual, just spelling tea about everyone and telling each other's problems and what we experienced throughout the week.

I had some y/f/d to start, I started to feel the music in my bones. My friends invited me to dance. I began to move to the rhythm of the music, I felt so good that I didn't care about the rest of people looking at us.

We were being loud and crazy, it felt awesome. I needed to drink something stronger. I was so into it that my friends eventually got bored of the music but I kept dancing alone. They suddenly played Rock & Roll, I fucking loved it, I was headbanging sensually, in front of my friends, they were recording me and encouraging me to keep dancing.

"Seems like people like watching you dance y/n..." Said one of my friends, talking to me with their eyes, telling me to look at a group of guys at the bar counter.

One of them was looking at me carefully, his hair looked interesting.

I couldn't tell what he was drinking, I was a bit drunk to be honest that it didn't let me see well

I couldn't tell what he was drinking, I was a bit drunk to be honest that it didn't let me see well. I didn't pay too much attention to him, he was probably thinking I was crazy. But the week has been so stressful that I didn't care, I needed to clear my mind.

I kept moving my head and body, rubbing my hands on myself. I honestly felt like a stripper, I felt powerful. I was minding my businesses when my friends began to laugh and whisper things to each other, I didn't understand anything. I looked at my clothes but everything was perfectly fine. When I suddenly heard a deep voice with an accent.

"Can I invite you to a drink?" Said a man.

I looked behind me, it was the man that has been looking at me dancing. I looked at my friends, they were trying so hard to act normal. I found the man attractive though, and something inside me started to purr the moment he spoke.

"Sure" I said, I tried to look interesting.

We made our way to the bar counter, we sat at it where it wasn't many people around, most likely to a corner.

"I'm Y/n" I said to him.

"Well y/n, they call me Soap, but you can call me Johnny" Said he.

"S-Soap?" I asked him.

What kind of name was that? Why would someone be called Soap, I didn't understand anything.

"Yeah..." Said he, having his drink.